Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

I'm talking about the actual quality of the team/it's play, not about having a freak half and beating one good team in a volatile tournament.
You have to win 4 games to get to a final four. Not one.

That doesn't excuse this. This team was given an endorsement by this coach. Our offense has sucked for 4 years. Jim Boeheim has done a great job but he has made a lot of mistakes he won't accept and he is very thin skinned. He deserves a lot of criticism like the probation.
Hes done a horrible job with this team. Went .500 last year in conference. Changes need to be made bad at head coach next year. simple as that

Hes done a horrible job with this team. Went .500 last year in conference. Changes need to be made bad at head coach next year. simple as that
Yup. And I really am not excited at the prospect of his protege being the successor. This philosophy is dated.

Yup. And I really am not excited of his protege being the successor. This philosophy is dated.

Sad part is, our recruting has been pretty solid the past few years, this year, awful. That's the most concerning out of all of this.

Man White has been awful today, has he made a shot since the opening one?

Yup. And I really am not excited at the prospect of his protege being the successor. This philosophy is dated.
Desperately out dated. The zone is horrible this year and then combine that with their ineffectiveness in the half court (every year), and it just doesn't measure up to 11+ wins in the best conference. Need new blood bad. No culture/identity in this program other than "the zone."

And we beat 2 good teams.
Look, that is B.S. We won four games. Dayton won their league. MTSU looked pretty good against MSU. No one is ever good when you beat them

Gillon HAS to start at PG now. He is at least trying to play downhill. Frank can't be trusted against anyone decent. Props to RF for suggesting this a few weeks ago.

He wasn't the only one ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom