Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

We just went to two final fours in 4 years. We aren't doing that bad

And we were a Michigan St. upset away of being booted early. Happy about the final 4s but very very difficult to judge an entire body of work based on 4 games.

We have some guys that have not stepped up the way the program expected. A few weeks ago, people here were saying things like Howard could go early. That he was a all time great on the come. Another poster was claiming that the 5th years guys were the problem (they are not). Tyler Roberson has been a disaster so far this year. It's our guys. Roberson, Howard. Right now, they are giving us nothing.

You mean like the UCONN loss. we just suck. time to realize it. we may end up sub 500
We have been here before. Looking pretty bad. We haven't had a losing season yet.

Great run out by Lydon to make himself available for the pass from Gillon. Now if we can put together a couple of scores with a stop in between. The crowd is waiting to explode.

My biggest takeaway from this team is that they make stupid plays in inopportune times. We could have just taken the lead, and White wants to play hero ball, which results in a 4 point swing. Lydon was wide open, again. This team has bad chemistry and low basketball IQ's. Make the simple play, hit the open man and slow it down.

I'll be shocked if we win 6 ACC games.

Next year won't be better and I have no faith in Hopkins.

I'm talking about the actual quality of the team/it's play, not about having a freak half and beating one good team in a volatile tournament.

That doesn't excuse this. This team was given an endorsement by this coach. Our offense has sucked for 4 years. Jim Boeheim has done a great job but he has made a lot of mistakes he won't accept and he is very thin skinned. He deserves a lot of criticism like the probation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom