Class of 2019 - Grad QB Cole Snyder (PA) Portal from UBuffalo to EMU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 Grad QB Cole Snyder (PA) Portal from UBuffalo to EMU

Nahson

Your best friend
Will be on campus this weekend. Must be a Grad Transfer.

Attachments

• 343D788A-B378-4A63-958E-4635F6277545.jpeg
    343D788A-B378-4A63-958E-4635F6277545.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
Looks like he was at Rutgers then UB.
He went to HS in western NY. Southwestern HS if I recall.

Had a good year in 2022. Didn’t do as well in 2023. I think that is at least partly related to the deterioration of the UB program.

First head scratching visit/offer

Have to imagine this is to be backup qb

As we have seen, we have essentially 0 QBs currently….

Either way trusting HCFB on this
I probably wouldn't read into it anymore than being a visit.

But...in my opinion we don't really even have a QB depth chart after Shrader graduates. CDRW is not the answer, Davis wasn't even trusted to throw passes when we had no-one that could and MacPhail is a walk on. So even if Snyder came in as a depth guy with no promises to start, he immediately becomes the best backup on our roster right now.

Snyder threw for over 3000 yards in 2022. I believe only Ryan Nassib has done that at Syracuse.

He didn’t play well last season. QBs rarely get worse from year to year in college. Not a UB fan but I suspect the biggest reason his stats got worse is because the team got worse.

It is a great thing to have an experienced QB on the roster, especially if that QB is slated as the backup. Fran is a straight shooter and I suspect if we offer, it will be with the expectation he will be the backup.

If we had him on our team this year, he probably gets us two more wins once Garrett went down.

Last edited:
He’s currently on a visit to Vanderbilt so let’s see if he even ends up visiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom