Grant gone according to inside source. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Grant gone according to inside source.

cuseguy said:
There won't be much of a bench with eight guys.

10 if DC plays.

sandman525 said:
I agree that it doesn't look like we're competing for a title, but we will still have lots of talent. I actually think we will surprise a lot of people next season. Expectations would be low, and Boeheim tends to do his best work when that is the case.

Well, Joseph will need to match Ennis' performance. Roberson and McCullough will both need to average double figures. Christmas will need to get 10 and 7 a game. And Cooney will need to average about 12 with 3-4 3s a game. Plus, Mike G will need to score about 8 a game off the bench...and Johnson and Buss will need to provide quality minutes.

Just can't count on DC2 at this point.

If all that happens. SU can make the tourney.

rrlbees said:
9. 10 if DC plays.

I keep leaving off Obokoh. Can't understand why??!!

But seriously, let's add some 5th years or JUCOs, yeah?
The best JUCOs have for the most part committed or are far down their recruiting path... 5th years, don't see much... Don't think anyone will be added. Maybe a PG or a C...

The good news is that by playing for the 2015-16 season we can just hang out all of next season. No pressure! Might actually be kind of fun, in a way.

orangenirvana said:
The good news is that by playing for the 2015-16 season we can just hang out all of next season. No pressure! Might actually be kind of fun, in a way.

That's when JB does some of his best work.

Do we have corroborations or confirmations on this yet?

That telegraphed spin move directly into the defense followed by ridiculously off balance shot chucked up(the only move he tried to make all season) should take him far.

Good luck.

That's when JB does some of his best work.
agreed Bees. I think that Mc plays lights out by the end of the year. Im making a bet that next years team is 5-6 seed in the dance and does as well if not better than this team. Should be a fun team to watch early loses but i expect us to peak around the dance!

Wow another Donte Green move. Sad he got such bad advice from somewhere.

The best JUCOs have for the most part committed or are far down their recruiting path... 5th years, don't see much... Don't think anyone will be added. Maybe a PG or a C...
I don't even care if they're all that good. I just want to make sure we can run full practices with 5 on 5 scholarship player scrimmages.

The worst offensive Syracuse team I've seen in my lifetime...and 2 of the "best" players are going pro early from it. Hard to figure. Usually when you've got freshman and sophomores jumping early they've got a little bit more game than that, and can at least get buckets at the college level.

kcsu said:
agreed Bees. I think that Mc plays lights out by the end of the year. Im making a bet that next years team is 5-6 seed in the dance and does as well if not better than this team. Should be a fun team to watch early loses but i expect us to peak around the dance!

I need what you guys are smoking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom