Grant gone according to inside source. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Grant gone according to inside source.

agreed Bees. I think that Mc plays lights out by the end of the year. Im making a bet that next years team is 5-6 seed in the dance and does as well if not better than this team. Should be a fun team to watch early loses but i expect us to peak around the dance!

Maybe not right now, maybe not the beginning of next year, but IMO, Roberson and McCullough are better pure basketball players than CJ and Grant.

rrlbees said:
Maybe not right now, maybe not the beginning of next year, but IMO, Roberson and McCullough are better pure basketball players than CJ and Grant.

You may be right here.

But the beginning is going to be a rough stretch.

McCullough really struggles in a half court game.

Hopefully we stop playing so many halfcourt games. Friggin boring!

RUN AND GUN!

Run_N_Gun.png

this season has not even ended
:confused:

Also, not quite sure what collective mood you'd expect immediately upon this latest punch to the collective gut

Cripes, guys, this season has not even ended... and you're already predicting doom and gloom for the end of NEXT season.

I have never seen such a group of unhappy pessimists.

Losing the top 3 players off a team that supposedly had only a couple of other guys good enough to get on the court, will do that.

Not that it necessarily matters because we usually do better than expected when expectations are down.

Research proves that happy people are healthier, live longer, have better marriages/sex lives, have more successful careers, and raise better adjusted children.

Come on, be happy. Protect your marriages and your children's futures. And don't obsess over some kid who may or may not be leaving the Syracuse basketball team. It's his life he would mess up. Not yours.

cto said:
Research proves that happy people are healthier, live longer, have better marriages/s e x lives, have more successful careers, and raise better adjusted children. Come on, be happy. Protect your marriages and your children's futures. And don't obsess over some kid who may or may not be leaving the Syracuse basketball team. It's his life he's messing up. Not yours.

No, he'll be a lot wealthier than most of us.- even if does make a mistake. That's a good mistake.

RUN AND GUN!

Run_N_Gun.png

At least push the tempo a bit. Every other season I would never miss one second of a Cuse game. No exaggeration. This past year, I'd find myself on the internet during the games, going to the bathroom and getting food/drinks whenever I needed them rather than waiting for a commercial and sprinting back to not miss anything, etc. And that's even when we were winning.

We were a hard watch.

Research proves that happy people are healthier, live longer, have better marriages/s e x lives, have more successful careers, and raise better adjusted children.

Come on, be happy. Protect your marriages and your children's futures. And don't obsess over some kid who may or may not be leaving the Syracuse basketball team. It's his life he would mess up. Not yours.

You are right time to go home and drink dangerous amounts of alcohol and forget I ever read this!

:D

cto said:
Research proves that happy people are healthier, live longer, have better marriages/s e x lives, have more successful careers, and raise better adjusted children. Come on, be happy. Protect your marriages and your children's futures. And don't obsess over some kid who may or may not be leaving the Syracuse basketball team. It's his life he would mess up. Not yours.

I think we'll all be fine, Joyce. If we didn't care about SU basketball, we wouldn't be here...wouldn't go to games...wouldn't watch...wouldn't give a damn.

It's part of the package.

Don't expect people to not be concerned because two of our best players are going pro.

Research proves that happy people are healthier, live longer, have better marriages/s e x lives, have more successful careers, and raise better adjusted children.

Well stated, CTO! Life is too short to be miserable and negative.

Are you saying I should go to the bar after work? That sounds like what you're saying. Great idea cto, great idea.

Que the meltdown.

Unreal.

Down to 9 scholarship players, eight if DC2 can't play.

Make it 8. DC is nothing more than a part-time back-up from here on out.

That's too bad. The kid doesn't have the skills to stick. He's not even as good as Hakim Warrick at this point and Warrick has always been a tweener. You would think his dad and his uncle could look at his skill set objectively, and see that he could really use a year as the featured guy in the offense.

If we compared Grant to Donte Greene, does anyone disagree that Donte showed more skills to this point and was probably better prepared than Grant? That says it all.

Joseph
Cooney
Roberson
McCullough
Christmas

Gbinije
Patterson
Johnson
Obokoh

The sky is hardly falling.

We would be in so much better shape if JB had played a few more of those guys for 5 or 10 minutes a game in the early part of the season

Are there any other internal issues going on here? Grant needs SO much work on his game since he's a skinny tweener-type. Any problems with Boeheim? The coaching in general?

We were going to be competing for an NC with Grant?

Yes I think so. Did you think we would be a contender when we lost mcw triche and southerland? It sounds like an academic discussion but with one of the best front courts in the country, cuse was certainly capable of competing for it all.

Make it 8. DC is nothing more than a part-time back-up from here on out.

That's too bad. The kid doesn't have the skills to stick. He's not even as good as Hakim Warrick at this point and Warrick has always been a tweener. You would think his dad and his uncle could look at his skill set objectively, and see that he could really use a year as the featured guy in the offense.

If we compared Grant to Donte Greene, does anyone disagree that Donte showed more skills to this point and was probably better prepared than Grant? That says it all.
If donte had a rookie year like MCW, I would've been shocked but I would've back at box scores and gone...yeah, it's there.

I hope grants career is as good as Joseph's.

The good news is that by playing for the 2015-16 season we can just hang out all of next season. No pressure! Might actually be kind of fun, in a way.

That is until we unexpectedly go on a tear again... and then expectations go through the roof

Are there any other internal issues going on here? Grant needs SO much work on his game since he's a skinny tweener-type. Any problems with Boeheim? The coaching in general?

No clue. I tend to wonder if the back injury played into the thought process...

We aren't winning a NC with Grant back next year. That is why people shouldn't freak out as having a rebuilding year after 5 straight top 4 NCAA seed seasons. Once Ennis declared we weren't winning a NC 2015-2016 season hopefully we will be back and we should because only Christmas is a Sr. and unless McCollough or Roberson blow up they should be on the Hill for the 2015-2016 season.

Crap hit the fan? Tired of boundless hours of worry and strife? Can't see the tree but for the rotten oranges?

Try Syracuse Football! We'll be better than last season, it's fun to pick on southern football fans, and you never can tell when our coach might eat a small mammal or a piece of sheet rock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom