Guess we’re not the only ones anymore | Syracusefan.com

Guess we’re not the only ones anymore

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
At least we can now say Bazely isn’t the only one to do this to the team he committed to:

Selfish. Figure this stuff out BEFORE you mislead a university and fan base.
God forbid someone change their mind. With your position, no one could ever get divorced. Also, he owes nothing to the fans of some future place he might play. That's on them if they got emotionally invested that an 18 year old might play basketball for them next year.

I trust that Michigan fans will be as calm, mature and pragmatic about how this decision will affect Isaiah Todd's future as we were with Darius Bazley.

i basically have two favorite college bball programs...syracuse (by nature of where i grew up)..and Michigan (by nature of where i went to college)

and so i get the double play!!! yeah for me!!!

Was hoping this was a thread about aliens.

Well, that thread was years ago. we already know there are crashed saucers at groom lake. In fact we are using alien technology to keep trump's orange hue going

At least we can now say Bazely isn’t the only one to do this to the team he committed to:

we werent the only ones, heck we werent the first ones. Brandon Jennings/Ariz comes to mind - the thing with Bazley was that he did it to play in the G league and then to intern at New Balance.

Emmanuel Mudiay and SMU!!! That was a huge get for them. And Arizona had Terrence Ferguson too!!

I trust that Michigan fans will be as calm, mature and pragmatic about how this decision will affect Isaiah Todd's future as we were with Darius Bazley.
Well if he’s the only elite recruit to sniff their campus in 15 years then maybe...

There is growing concern that there will not be college hoops this year. Kids who can, will opt for this direction. I expect more will forego this season.

That makes zero sense. NO college hoops, but YES G League hoops? :confused:

OK, on the one hand I get it -
there will be ZERO problems with fans & social distancing at G League games.
:p

It’s not about basketball it’s about getting a guaranteed endorsement deal.

Yeah and for Bazley it really crushed him not coming to SU. Set to make $17.5 million the next over next 5 seasons. Man what a horrible decision to make the SU fans mad and what a mistake on his part... so apparent he needed to play ball here

no college hoops but yes agent money & private workouts, etc

There is growing concern that there will not be college hoops this year. Kids who can, will opt for this direction. I expect more will forego this season.
How is there going to be a gleague then?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom