Health updates | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Health updates

I don’t recall seeing McDonald play the entire 2nd half. Anyone know if he got hurt?

Why not? Injury or not happy?

Well, he started the season with a hamstring. Those can take 4-6 weeks to fully heal.
Maybe others have heard he's not happy, but he's probably just beginning to practice again, and is probably not up to game speed yet.

the issue was health going forward.. and he got hurt today as well.. hopefully not long term

I thought he meant he didn't think Nixon was good enough to contribute. My mistake.

He already redshirted at Georgia last year. Whether or not he ever plays another game for Syracuse remains to be seen.
I mean if he’s not taking classes or with the team for this long you might as well assume he’s left the program and just hasn’t made it official

Unfortunately saw him head off into the locker room during the game. Hope he's ok.
He (Nixon) limped off the field and you could see he was visibly upset. I suspect his injury came back and is pretty serious, And like Bob says, he went straight to the locker room.

I would not expect him for at least a couple weeks.

He (Nixon) limped off the field and you could see he was visibly upset. I suspect his injury came back and is pretty serious, And like Bob says, he went straight to the locker room.

This hurts losing Nixon, hopefully when he comes back the injury will be healed but unfortunately the season is now in hyperdrive and all away games for a month.

so based on the syracuse.com article, sounds like Zeed is gone. "dealing with a family matter" + socials gone + missed games...

Axe said on his postgame pod that Nixon had some scans that came back fine. Hopefully he was just banged up.

which makes the RB interesting now. Willis becomes the #2, can he do the same things as Nixon or do we have to change it up a but when he comes in.

I also wonder then if he does not return kicks so the depth at RB doesnt get dinged by an issue in the return game

Whether it was the same issue or not I still questioned Nixon playing for HC coming off the last injury

Appreciate Coach Browns candor but I'm torn because I'm traumatized by the last staff. An owie could mean you had to clip a toenail and you were out for one play or your soul was captured by the dark forces and you might dissappear into eternity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom