Hey Wake Forest... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hey Wake Forest...

wf.jpg

Hey Wake Forest
You have slutty Cherrleaders
Thank You

lol When Francis made a thread called "NN recruitment is going to be a..." and in his post had a picture of a circus tent.

Bjorn replied with "WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!!!!! FRANCIS?!!!! JAKE!?!"

I miss him so much

Ok please put out a warning when you post something like this because I just spit water everywhere and am now choking at my desk trying not to laugh.

That could have been the best one he ever posted.

Hey Wake Forest:

Smallest P5 school. Great academics. Goody two shoes, never get in trouble, help old women across the street, Eagle Scout. Are you kidding me? How can we work with this?

I am told you are a golf school. I didn't think there were any golf schools, thought they were like unicorns.

It would be better for you if you were a unicorn school.

You should feel bad.

Ok I found some classic Bjorn posts. Enjoy:

"Nerlens has class his mother has class, think about it that and you will know what school he will pick"

"Is he saying before we get to ahead of ourselves we have to wait and see what happens ?"

"This kid and his mother are different. They are not going to be bought or into that stuff. So Calapari can move on"

"its just the way i am, I get good vibes from himself and his mother. Its a gift i have"

"From what i hear about himself and his mom. Never met them and why you rip on me for meeting brandon triche and telling him it would be great for him to come hear.is that a Ncaa Violation"

"I would have 3 years of eligibility left as a Juco Transfer if Cuse offers. I ball regurarly at the Y and hold my own
Im solid 6 feet tall, So i could play PG. Come off the bench for a couple minutes a game. I am a very good shooter, but cant drive the lane. Very good passer and dribbler especially in transition. The only thing im not much into playing defense, So Coach B check me out"

And my favorite:

Francis: The Nerlens Noel Show. I had my tickets months ago. Dunno why some of you are late to the show
original-gif.731

Bjorn: "I have no idea what this means ?"

followed by:

Bjorn: "Could somebody tell me what this thread means ? Are we getting him or not???"

Cusetroop: "The tent represents a circus.. This whole thing has been a circus. A circus is commonly a travelling company of performers that may include clowns, acrobats, trained animals, ect.. BUT Mr BRNCUSE, that isnt what the OP really means. Noel has no clowns or acrobats (atleast to my knowledge, OP or Jake might be able to verify this) The OP means that this whole recruiting process has been LIKE a circus.. Kind of crazy if you will. Hope this helps!"

Bjorn: "Joke all you want but many cuse fans anxiety will rest on if Nerlens comes or not"

Bjorn: " I assume he will choose us because as i said. With all the factors we know involved in his recruitment and whats important for him. If i was him and being objective and had to choose between Cuse, Uk, and Gtown
I would pick Cuse. If he does not pick us I will be upset but i cant do anything about it cause im not him"

Cusetroop: 'How are we sure that your not him?"

Bjorn: "Because if i was him the moment Syracuse first offered i would have committed."

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE
Owns B-Reese
Male
Profile Page Follow Ignore
BRNCUSEFRVCUSE was last seen:
May 9, 2012

Hey Wake Forest,

You...well, you were actually either #2 or #3 on my list when I was looking at colleges. But the I didn't even bother applying to you despite my irrational love of Robert O'Kelley.

You should feel...confused?

Hey Wake Forest, when I was a little kid the name of your school confused me and I thought your campus was deep in a forest somewhere (i.e. Sherwood Forest in Robin Hood).

You should feel bad for confusing an innocent child.
Even more confusing (or ironic) there actually is an upscale 1960's era housing development in Winston Salem called Sherwood Forest with street names like Friar Tuck and Robinhood Rd, etc. etc.

Not sure who should feel bad, but somebody should.

Hey Wake Forest... your big "tradition" is apparently your mascot riding a motorcycle. What? You're like a poor man's Georgia Tech.

You should feel bad.

Hey Wake Forest,

I keep hearing how you are undefeated at home, then I look at your schedule and see you haven't beaten anyone at home.

You should feel bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom