Syracuse 63

Syracuse Orange
vs.
The Kurtis Blow Background Dancing Samurai Basketball Dunk Squad All-Star Team

Who wins?

My prediction:
TKBBDSBDSAST 83
Syracuse 63

Went to a high school hoops game recently and they played the Lil Bow Wow remake of this song. I was both baffled and pissed. You don’t do that.

Went to a high school hoops game recently and they played the Lil Bow Wow remake of this song. I was both baffled and pissed. You don’t do that.

Did he really? Using the same names, or did he try to update it? I don't know which would be worse.

Benny the Butcher, J Cole, and Alchemist! This song is perfect. Can’t wait for the album.

Tribe got nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Wish it happened when Phife was still alive. Hope they make it.

Tribe got nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Wish it happened when Phife was still alive. Hope they make it.
With Dolly Parton, ATCQ, Eminem, etc. nominated, why even bother calling it the "Rock and Roll" HOF? :rolleyes:

The hardest song ever out of Syracuse.

Power 106 used to rock this everyday.

Hoping for a new album soon from her. She’s been one of the more consistent rappers for a decade now. All her projects are good.

One of my favorites that Rapsody is on, though I’m an irrational Phonte fan and he destroys this verse.

And another, but this one was more because I was a Pete Rock FIEND. This beat goes so hard, still. Pete’s the GOAT beat maker to me.

Ok, even as a Phonte superfan, I can admit that Elzhi stole the show here. He’s a monster too. But Phonte and Pooh’s verses were both strong too, and 9th’s beat was one of his hardest. This song GOES.

Ok, even as a Phonte superfan, I can admit that Elzhi stole the show here. He’s a monster too. But Phonte and Pooh’s verses were both strong too, and 9th’s beat was one of his hardest. This song GOES.

That is nice

I listened to this like 10 times today...sooo good.

DJ Premier...super old school :) So NY

I listened to this like 10 times today...sooo good.

DJ Premier...super old school :) So NY

That Group Home album has incredible beats all the way through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom