Hip Hop thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Hip Hop thread

“I want a girl when I want a girl, and when I don’t want a girl, I want a girl who understands that.”

So apparantly Mos and Kweli put out a new Black Star album today but it’s exclusive to something called “Luminary”.

SMH. They would wait 24 years to drop another album together and then do something like that.

If I can’t stream it on Spotify, or even buy it on ITunes, or even buy a physical copy directly from them…..I mean, cmon.

So apparantly Mos and Kweli put out a new Black Star album today but it’s exclusive to something called “Luminary”.

SMH. They would wait 24 years to drop another album together and then do something like that.

If I can’t stream it on Spotify, or even buy it on ITunes, or even buy a physical copy directly from them…..I mean, cmon.
OK, Boomer

:D

Also, Stove God Cooks is from Cuse, right?
Yes sir, fellow southsider, State St. Him and his people loved that I had on Cuse gear at the show out here and skipped people to take a pic, and we talked for a quick second about blocks we lived on etc. Fun night, him and his entourage were real cool

Yes sir, fellow southsider, State St. Him and his people loved that I had on Cuse gear at the show out here and skipped people to take a pic, and we talked for a quick second about blocks we lived on etc. Fun night, him and his entourage were real cool

Very cool

New Kendrick album Friday. Not sure we’ve talked about him much here - probably because he hasn’t had anything new out in 5 years.

I was a big fan of Section.80 and Good Kid MAAD City, but didn’t get into his last 2 albums as much.

Looking forward to the new one.

New Kendrick album Friday. Not sure we’ve talked about him much here - probably because he hasn’t had anything new out in 5 years.

I was a big fan of Section.80 and Good Kid MAAD City, but didn’t get into his last 2 albums as much.

Looking forward to the new one.

Love some Kendrick, been waiting on this for way too long. Off hand can’t think of a west coaster I like more in the last decade. Maybe E40, but as far as youth, it gets no better than him imo

One problem with this Kendrick coming out now…..it’s like 85 degrees out and I’m wearing shorts (where you at Ghost?!!!) for the first time in like 9 months. I don’t really want to digest any thoughtful lyrics at the moment

This is bang some ignorant UGK songs at ignorant levels type weather for me. At least for a few days.

Just joined Vinyl Me, Please to get Tribe Called Quest - Low End Theory on Vinyl.

Top 2 rap album ever for me(Pete and CL - Main Ingredient is my other). Pumped up!
I still am going strong on my ordering vinyl from Get On Down. get@getondown.com

Ironman…yep. The last few I got was Too Short..Life Is, the blue album and Special Ed…Youngest in Charge, gatefold album. And I Still haven’t even bought my turntables yet.

One problem with this Kendrick coming out now…..it’s like 85 degrees out and I’m wearing shorts (where you at Ghost?!!!) for the first time in like 9 months. I don’t really want to digest any thoughtful lyrics at the moment

This is bang some ignorant UGK songs at ignorant levels type weather for me. At least for a few days.

Now this is some primetime shorts rap! 85 degrees is NO reason to wear shorts! NOPE!

Kendrick actually made the album that Kanye fans claim Kanye has been making every time for the last 10 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom