Horse Racing | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Horse Racing

Jonathon Kinchen story. He's starting to grow on me.

I enjoy listening when he is on.. but like most of these analysts he is not very good at picking horses

Jonathon Kinchen story. He's starting to grow on me.
I like Jonathon. Glad he is on site at SAR and not buried in an Austin steakhouse.

Not going to try and beat Authentic.
2 over 1/3/7 1/3/7

Last edited:
98 degrees in Capital District on Sunday. Cancel the card.

My horse came in 2nd today in his first race.

Lost to Momo's who looked very very strong, and a horse to keep an eye on

My horse came in 2nd today in his first race.

Lost to Momo's who looked very very strong, and a horse to keep an eye on

Was a good first start. Two into mischief's hooking up and ran 1st and 2nd. Great opening weekend.

Last edited:
Watching Thousand Words, Improbable, and Fighting Mad last weekend.

I’ll be betting on Uncle Chuck.

Yeah, I think it's actually a 4 horse race with Country Grammer as well. Uncle Chuck could be sitting on a big one though for sure. Max Player had a horrific trip in the Belmont as well and was running late but was 7 wide.

Tiz the Law is going to need to step up a bit because I really believe one of these 3 is going to run their best race to date and could beat him

Yeah, I think it's actually a 4 horse race with Country Grammer as well. Uncle Chuck could be sitting on a big one though for sure. Max Player had a horrific trip in the Belmont as well and was running late but was 7 wide.

Tiz the Law is going to need to step up a bit because I really believe one of these 3 is going to run their best race to date and could beat him
i thought the 'Runhappy' Travers was a Travers Prep.

didnt realize they moved it up.

and whats with the 'runhappy'???

i thought the 'Runhappy' Travers was a Travers Prep.

didnt realize they moved it up.

and whats with the 'runhappy'???

Runhappy owned by Matress Mack ( Jim McIngvale) out of Houston, Tx. Guy has spent a fortune on promoting Runhappy as a stallion. Races, commercials etc. He does a lot of good for the game and in the community. He also has a 100K bonus for any 2 year old runhappy that wins a maiden race at Del Mar, Toga or KY downs this year. Nobody has cashed in yet. The runhappy babies have have sold well but verdict is still out as with most new stallions.

Runhappy owned by Matress Mack ( Jim McIngvale) out of Houston, Tx. Guy has spent a fortune on promoting Runhappy as a stallion. Races, commercials etc. He does a lot of good for the game and in the community. He also has a 100K bonus for any 2 year old runhappy that wins a maiden race at Del Mar, Toga or KY downs this year. Nobody has cashed in yet. The runhappy babies have have sold well but verdict is still out as with most new stallions.

Hello world, here's a horse that we're bettin'
Come on, runhappy!

There was one at Del Mar last weekend I thought was live w/ Maldonado on him. But he gassed fairly quick.

Tiz will have to run poorly to lose. I tried to beat him with Max Player.

Wow...good for them.

I'm seeing a Triple Crown here. Unless Art Collector shows up with a career performance at the Derby or Honor AP decided he wants to run a whole race one day.

Tiz runs that Baffert style better than any of Baffert's non injured horses...so I dont see any of his doing anything against Tiz if Uncle Chuck couldnt

Wow...good for them.

I'm seeing a Triple Crown here. Unless Art Collector shows up with a career performance at the Derby or Honor AP decided he wants to run a whole race one day.

Tiz runs that Baffert style better than any of Baffert's non injured horses...so I dont see any of his doing anything against Tiz if Uncle Chuck couldnt
And if he does win the TC there should be no * !!

Gamine but be the best 3 year old in training right now. Worth the debate.

I thought serenghetti empress in the ballerina was fantastic. That was as gutty and effort by a horse that I can remember, sets suicide pace and continues to battle to the line.

Three unbelievable performances by Tiz, Gamine, And Ser Empress

Last edited:

Churchill Downs to limit attendance to less than 14% of total capacity from event record. Record crowd of 170,512 attended Kentucky Derby in 2015. Less than 23,000 expected for event on Sept. 5. Reserved-seating only. No general admission. Infield closed.

Temperature checks, medical screenings, physical distancing and mandatory face coverings will be required upon entrance and movement within the 190-acre Churchill Downs for Kentucky Derby Week (Sept. 1-5).

Churchill Downs to limit attendance to less than 14% of total capacity from event record. Record crowd of 170,512 attended Kentucky Derby in 2015. Less than 23,000 expected for event on Sept. 5. Reserved-seating only. No general admission. Infield closed.

Temperature checks, medical screenings, physical distancing and mandatory face coverings will be required upon entrance and movement within the 190-acre Churchill Downs for Kentucky Derby Week (Sept. 1-5).
can someone make sure a team or 2 currently playing in MLB doesnt attend??...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom