Horse Racing | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Horse Racing

Day 1 thoughts so far
Wesley Ward in the Juvy Turf Sprints...I thought Golden Pal was easy and loved Ubettabelieve it underneath. Cleaned up the tri

Princess Noor, WOOF. I guess the numbers didnt lie, I was wrong there
Lots of longshots in the money the last few races. Hopefully tomorrow is better

Lots of longshots in the money the last few races. Hopefully tomorrow is better

Yeah, wasnt on either Cox horse, but honestly need to stop that. Especially at Keenland.

I think I lost money every time in a Hot Rod Charlie race. I remember putting a bunch on him on Turf at Del Mar and he was hideous...he beat some heavy favorite at Santa Anita I had singled in first time on dirt, barely. Somehow ends up second in the Juvy at a million to one. Whatever

Yeah, wasnt on either Cox horse, but honestly need to stop that. Especially at Keenland.

I think I lost money every time in a Hot Rod Charlie race. I remember putting a bunch on him on Turf at Del Mar and he was hideous...he beat some heavy favorite at Santa Anita I had singled in first time on dirt, barely. Somehow ends up second in the Juvy at a million to one. Whatever
I have a good friend named Charlie but didn't even put $2 bucks on him on a whim because he was overmatched. It's too bad. That $70 would have been nice today.

I got crushed yesterday. The Brad Cox turf winner was weird to me because the others in the race never challenged her on the lead, even the Wesley ward sprinter took back.

now in the juvenile where Brad Cox wno dirt just the opposite. Diodoro had 2 horses one rabbit and the one he wanted to win. The rabbit (10 horse ridden by Cohen) gutted the favorite and his other horse closed for 3rd ridden by J Ortiz. Great set up for Cox.

Cox is a different trainer in KY than he is in NY. Strange I guess

The speed bias doesn’t make this very fun betting wise...but makes the classic very interesting

Watching Whitmore win made me so happy. That horse tries his (no) balls off every single race.

Skydiver had a long campaign and seemed to come up empty. Monomoy proved it again. Going to bet Maximum Security in the Classic.

Authentic “wins”. Just hideous speed bias all day

Baffert wins ruin events. I refuse to bet a Baffert horse and never believe their legit when they do win.

I didn't think there was any speed bias on the dirt at Keeneland either day. Plenty of horses came from out of it to win, several from out of the clouds. Some of the winners that dominated on the lead were just good horses.

Tiz is done. Happy breeding.

I give Sakatoga credit for bringing him back was hoping for a big 4-5 YO season like a Gunrunner. I really think they need to take a better look at the thoroughbred on the breeding end. Too many short careers being bred to unraced mares or those with short careers etc etc. Love mares that have longer racing careers, don't need to all be stakes winners either.

All I want is to be at the SPA this summer.. Last year the only yr of my life I wasnt up there.

2021 Derby Winner will be Concert Tour. Putting it here now

1611082614540.png

All I want is to be at the SPA this summer.. Last year the only yr of my life I wasnt up there.

I think you will see fans there this year, how many is the question? 6 months to go so we shall see. 150 mil vaccines in 150 days? Should do it?

I was there the last day of the meet on labor day and it was just really weird

JJ is behind a bit.. but still expects to be close to 100 million by June. if the other 2 hit the goals of 50-100 million by april/may and they come close you would have by may/june 2/3 of the country and thats about all who right now want to take it..

if they can ramp up the 2 dose ones better thats huge. then 2-3 more should come on line soon if all goes well.

JJ is behind a bit.. but still expects to be close to 100 million by June. if the other 2 hit the goals of 50-100 million by april/may and they come close you would have by may/june 2/3 of the country and thats about all who right now want to take it..

if they can ramp up the 2 dose ones better thats huge. then 2-3 more should come on line soon if all goes well.

That would do it

Kind of chalky but I am keying the 10 over the 4/5/7 in my tri in the Pegasus.
10 4/5/7 4/5/7

10 4/5/7 4/5/7

giant (4) Knicks Go win bet for me if it’s 2-1 or above.

4 over 5,6,7 ex too

10 4/5/7 4/5/7
Mine is similar. I did 4/5/10 in my exacta box. I won with Knicks Go and Jesus on Breeders Cup day so stuck with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom