How does this happen | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

How does this happen

too early to judge the frosh.

Agree. But I thought Taylor was the most ready of the forwards and JB didn't put him in the Colgate game until there were only 3 minutes left and it was over and we were blown out.

Mintz is good hope he works on his game and improves. I don't think he has the 3 point shooting required to be a star at this point.

No clue what we get out of the other 3.

I’m not sure what is so puzzling - we have missed on EVERY major recruit we originally wanted for years - literally scored none of them - o’fer - I laugh at the recruiting board when it says we offered someone - what did we offer? how much? they are going somewhere that’s paying a better wage

Carey and Williams were major recruits they just stunk when they stepped on the court for us.

Agree. But I thought Taylor was the most ready of the forwards and JB didn't put him in the Colgate game until there were only 3 minutes left and it was over and we were blown out.

Mintz is good hope he works on his game and improves. I don't think he has the 3 point shooting required to be a star at this point.

No clue what we get out of the other 3.
Taylor was ill and missed several practices.

Colgate is just better. They would beat us ten times if we play them ten times. I said it all day that they would easily defend us. This team is really going to struggle to score. Jesse will find 3-4 bodies around him all year. We can’t space the floor.
Colgate, the almighty, greatest shooting team we'll see all year, just lost to Duquesne, an A-10 bottom feeder. Duquesne beat Colgate while we can't, let that sink in for a minute.

Last edited:
Colgate, the almighty, greatest shooting team we'll see all year, just lost to Duquesne an A-10 bottom feeder. Duquesne beat Colgate while we can't, let that sink in for a minute.
mets GIF

Colgate, the almighty, greatest shooting team we'll see all year, just lost to Duquesne, an A-10 bottom feeder. Duquesne beat Colgate while we can't, let that sink in for a minute.
Every year it's worse. We started by losing to Buffalo, then we started losing to St. Bonaventure, now we lose consistently to Colgate. We're 2 years away from losing to SUNY Binghamton.

Every year it's worse. We started by losing to Buffalo, then we started losing to St. Bonaventure, now we lose consistently to Colgate. We're 2 years away from losing to SUNY Binghamton.
I think Cornell will be next if things stay the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom