Hunter Dickinson | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Hunter Dickinson

I think, and I admit this is just my opinion, once NIL was forced on them, they threw up their hands and said have fun. Honest question, have they investigated anyone for anyone NIL related yet? I don't remember seeing it. I'll be surprised if we do.
Good point. If the NCAA really wanted any part in NIL matters they’d have imposed some enforcement early and often to show they are still relevant.

I find it really interesting that HD hasn’t committed yet I mean he’s really taking his time which perhaps indicated he doesn’t really care for what he has seen yet.
Just waiting on the biggest bag, why would he be in any rush when he knows he is the golden boy?

I think, and I admit this is just my opinion, once NIL was forced on them, they threw up their hands and said have fun. Honest question, have they investigated anyone for anyone NIL related yet? I don't remember seeing it. I'll be surprised if we do.
Look at the Miami women’s program.

Look at the Miami women’s program.
The coach took a 3 game suspension, and nothing happened to the twin sisters.
They didn't receive a suspension or any punishment.
That was a joke because the NCAA is a lame duck on NIL.
They don't dare do anything meaningful, because they will end up in court, and that will be the end of the NCAA.

I find it really interesting that HD hasn’t committed yet I mean he’s really taking his time which perhaps indicated he doesn’t really care for what he has seen yet.
Think there’s a better chance he’s driving his price up more than anything. Longer he holds out the more desperate teams will get.

He is toe walker and from what I have seen, not great in the clutch. Hope he enjoys UK or wherever he goes

Why do people care? I’ll never understand. If you don’t want to read the thread, don’t. Some people might still want to discuss it. The thread name is “Hunter Dickinson” not “Hunter Dickinson is going to Syracuse”
Reminds me of the kid in grade school who’d remind the teacher that recess ended 15 seconds ago.

Not opposed to giving out syracusefan weggies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom