I Like Michigan State's Unis | Syracusefan.com

I Like Michigan State's Unis

iommi

Living Legend
They are a little different but to me they look good. I'm guessing I'm in the minority with this opinion.

I wish SU had gotten them as well.

They would look great in orange with a blue block S on the front.

First time I have heard this comment all week.

It has been a bad week in terms of new uniforms.

First time I have heard this comment all week.

It has been a bad week in terms of new uniforms.
But do you agree with said comment? Game is on CBS.

They are a little different but to me they look good. I'm guessing I'm in the minority with this opinion.
i like em, too...but a closeup showed the tops don't match the shorts. i also like names on the back. not a shocker that nike does a good job. as an aside to the uniform talk, i don't think i wanna play either of these teams!

I like them as well, the gold socks and shoes look good

i like em, too...but a closeup showed the tops down match the shorts. i also like names on the back. not a shocker that nike does a good job. as an aside to the uniform talk, i don't think i wanna play either of these teams!
They don't have names on the back. It says, "SPARTANS."

A little plain, but light years better than any of the other ones premiered this week.

They don't have names on the back. It says, "SPARTANS."
right, i'm saying that i like seeing the individual names (especially in non-BE games where I don't know everybody).

A little plain, but light years better than any of the other ones premiered this week.
That's what I like about it. They are clean and simple. And the gold works too.

Anyone have a picture of them for those of us at work and unable to get to a TV? I was hoping ESPN.com would have a picture up like they sometimes do of games in progress, but they don't. Freaking jerks.

Anyone have a picture of them for those of us at work and unable to get to a TV? I was hoping ESPN.com would have a picture up like they sometimes do of games in progress, but they don't. Freaking jerks.

New-Michigan-State-Basketball-Uniforms-11.jpg

Here's one where you can see the sneakers/socks (gold on gold):

hi-res-160202965_display_image.jpg

They remind me of practice jerseys I used to wear in college, one side is dark and the other is white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom