I propose a toast! | Syracusefan.com

I propose a toast!

DoubleDee

All American
To everyone, who gave up on their team, and left early.

Here’s to you! DILLY DILLY!!
53FF39C4-17F6-4DAD-81F9-F69CA522501A.jpeg

Hundreds, maybe thousands left after that 4th down fumble

I might have been kinda rude to people walking out with 2 mins left in the 4th and called them fake fans.

I apologize to them, only because they missed one hell of an ending!

Hundreds, maybe thousands left after that 4th down fumble
I will never understand this. It’s not like they had to beat traffic! You don’t bail on your team. You just don’t!

I will never understand this. It’s not like they had to beat traffic! You don’t bail on your team. You just don’t!

People who dont understand sports, practiced whiners

People who dont understand sports, practiced whiners

Well, perhaps I should dial it back just a bit. I certainly get people leaving if they have exhausted toddlers, or maybe another commitment. But there always seems to be the fans that just up and leave at the most inopportune moments. You pays your money, you comes all the way to the Dome, and then you leaves just when it gets really exciting?

Well, perhaps I should dial it back just a bit. I certainly get people leaving if they have exhausted toddlers, or maybe another commitment. But there always seems to be the fans that just up and leave at the most inopportune moments. You pays your money, you comes all the way to the Dome, and then you leaves just when it gets really ?
I should step back a bit too. Its hard holding back the anger stirred up by casuals proclaiming “yep cuse sucks” and leaving down 7 with over several minuted to go. Infuriating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom