I thought for my 10,000th post I would simply state | Syracusefan.com

I thought for my 10,000th post I would simply state

Wow, Marsh, 10,000 posts! Congratulations! But I do believe that it is now time for you to ride the "" gray mare into the sunset. You need to come up with a new steed that will have the panache and staying power of the aforementioned mare, and that will not be an easy task. Oh, sure, you can bring out the retired gray mare from time to time, but we are in the ACC now. It's a whole new rodeo!

Good luck, son. People are counting on you. Don't let us down.

Wow, Marsh, 10,000 posts! Congratulations! But I do believe that it is now time for you to ride the "" gray mare into the sunset. You need to come up with a new steed that will have the panache and staying power of the aforementioned mare, and that will not be an easy task. Oh, sure, you can bring out the retired gray mare from time to time, but we are in the ACC now. It's a whole new rodeo!

Good luck, son. People are counting on you. Don't let us down.

It is so much fun though. I dont know if I can ever drop that. It gives people so much pleasure.

If my wife saw this number the mocking would be at a very high level.

Your's too? My wife tends to rip me when she sees me poking around here. But then again, she's got her nose buried in her cell responding to dumba$$ texts from her friends constantly, so she doesn't notice all that much.

Your's too? My wife tends to rip me when she sees me poking around here. But then again, she's got her nose buried in her cell responding to dumba$$ texts from her friends constantly, so she doesn't notice all that much.

Sounds like a personal issue.

I give her crap for candy crush so we are even

Congrats, brother!
Raking in the trophies, as always.
thumbsLegend.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online