If Pitt was a person... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

If Pitt was a person...

If Pitt was a person he’d make the same tired joke over and over for like three years in spite of multiple complaints.
hangover-math.gif

If Pitt was a person he’d make the same tired joke over and over for like three years in spite of multiple complaints.
At first I was like am I Pitt (and really, aren't we all Pitt) and then I was like nah I been doing that way longer than three years.

Pitt is the greasy-haired big fat guy with brutal BO that sits next to you on the plane who farts constantly and you can’t the avoid awful smells and constant body contact on your 5 hour flight.

Hold up a second Pittsburgh is a very underrated city. Oh the other hand if Pitt was a person he’d be the bag who tells you that you don’t need to wear a seatbelt if your sitting in the backseat.

You don't. They soft. Guess Imma bag.

Pitt checks out with 30+ items in the 10 items or less line at the grocery store, asks the cashier to grab a couple packs of Pall Mall cigarettes from behind the front desk for him, and pays for it all with a check that he's writing out with a pen that's running out of ink
And, he doesn’t have ID but tells the cashier that it’s okay, the manager knows him from back in the day at Duquesne High.

Pitt is like Chris Farley - minus the charm, sense of humor, and talent.

Pitt laughs at the dome renovations and cant believe they havent gotten rid of the troughs.

Pitt sucks

Pitt texts you after the Duke game saying “really glad I turned down your extra tickets, when will you learn?”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom