If we don't get duke as our 2 | Syracusefan.com

If we don't get duke as our 2

michigan state. overrated!

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

St. Agnes School for the Blind

They have serious issues shooting the rock.

Dougie said they played a very weak nonconference schedule as well.

Don't really care as long as it isn't Mizzou

Yeah Mizzou scares me as well. Kind of like a Villanova of a few years ago but with even better athletes.

We may very well get Ohio State...I'm thinking UK gets Duke.

I'm more concerned about our 8/9 team. Not the 2 seed, lol. If we continue to use the 3pt shot as our offensive weapon then things could go sour quickly.

My ranking of preferred 2's (1 being easiest matchup - 4 toughest)

1. Duke
2. Kansas
3. Mizzou
4. Ohio St

My ranking of preferred 2's (1 being easiest matchup - 4 toughest)

1. Duke
2. Kansas
3. Mizzou
4. Ohio St
I'd swap Mizzou and OSU but I agree. OSU would be extremely tough for us too, maybe tougher than Mizzou actually

For those who would prefer Ohio state over the others what is your reasoning. Not arguing just curious because that's who I am expecting.

It's a crapshoot after Duke. They are definitely one that I will be pulling for to be in our bracket. After that, perhaps Kansas. Mizzou or Ohio State... I just don't know, I guess Ohio State. I would probably least like to see Mizzouri. However, all of these teams (including Duke) are definitely good enough to give us fits and knock us off although Duke would probably be the least likely. However, they can hit their 3's... that just gave me a flashback to Cincy's ridiculous 8/10 start - ouch!

Personally, I'd like to face Ohio State. I think Sullinger would be easier for us to handle than Thomas Robinson just because of their playing styles and I like the idea of Aaron Craft having to try to disect our defense. Don't really like the idea of facing Duke. Way too many shooters and their bigs can catch the ball in the middle of our zone and knock down that shot too.

Edit: After Ohio State, I'd like to face to Missouri just because from what I've seen, Ratliff (that's their big man's name right?) only really makes a killing when he screens and then cuts to the hoop and I think they'd have to adjust their offense more to face us. Having said that, all of the 2 seeds are good enough to beat us on any given day. Let's just get that far in the tournament first.

It's not that I'd like to play OSU per say, just rather go against them in an elite8 than Mizzou, Kansas or MSU.
Just feel like they would have the most trouble with the 2/3, have very little depth and questionable 3pt shooting outside of Buford.

sullinger just doesnt seem like the kind of player thats gonna say "get on my back fellas ill lead us to the final 4." i see him disappearing down the stretch if the final 4 is on the line.

Teams that don't shoot the 3 too well typically don't do well against us so that is a good call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom