If we never played Pitt again... | Syracusefan.com

If we never played Pitt again...

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
it would be OK with me. Hate their style of play. Most ACC teams seem to have less of a problem with the UFC style that makes it more of a wrestling/boxing match than basketball. Are their games reffed differently? Games against the ACC teams have so much more free flow to them. Enough with the Big East games.

Madbiker said:
it would be OK with me. Hate their style of play. Most ACC teams seem to have less of a problem with the UFC style that makes it more of a wrestling/boxing match than basketball. Are their games reffed differently? Games against the ACC teams have so much more free flow to them. Enough with the Big East games.

I think we'll see Pitt on the schedule again.

I didn't think Pitt was that physical today. We kicked them around on the boards all day and we were on the floor battling for loose balls. They usually dominate in those areas whenever we play them.

Watching Pitt over the years they like to get into a pattern on offense and play with a nice rhythm. They have never handled pressure man to man because they don't have many guards who can put it on the floor. You could see today how we disrupted them and they almost folded. If it wasn't for the two outrageous calls, I think we would have won the game. SU needs to give them different looks when they get going. Just scramble on defense and trap or full court press and they can be disrupted. You only need to do it for a couple of minutes.

I'd be glad if somebody built a Berlin wall around the entire Pitt campus and let them degenerate into a mad max type existence. It won't be a long trip.

If their basketball team is any indicator, they'll be using human eyeballs as currency inside of 3 months.

brandin knightrider. "remember him when you look at the night sky!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom