Is a three seed still safe | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is a three seed still safe

Louisville will be a 2 seed when all is said and done. They' re the one team I want no part of right now. We'd lose by 30+ to them in the tourney.

Louisville gets no bump from conference tourney results so far since all they had to do is beat Rutgers and Houston to make aac final and as bad as we played tonight we beat those teams by 15-20. if Louisville wins aac I have them topping out as 3 seed

a bench player missing a coupel games will make no difference to the committee ,grant being out will be considered

Louisville will be a 2 seed when all is said and done. They' re the one team I want no part of right now. We'd lose by 30+ to them in the tourney.

Those wins over Houston and Rutgers have done wonders for their resume this week.

Louisville for all their dominance over the Sisters of the Poor, is 4-5 vs top 50 schools. How is that worthy of a 2 seed? Depending on what they do tomorrow its 4-6 or 5-5.

If they lose tomorrow they are defintely staying on the 4 line. Is one win over UConn or Cincy going to vault them up 2 lines?

Louisville gets no bump from conference tourney results so far since all they had to do is beat Rutgers and Houston to make aac final and as bad as we played tonight we beat those teams by 15-20. if Louisville wins aac I have them topping out as 3 seed
They are absolutely dismantling teams right now. Weak AAC or not, they are playing head and shoulders above most teams in the country at the moment. If they win the AAC they will be a 2 seed. Mark it down.

We aren't playing well. FSU was clearly a mirage. I will happily take a 4 seed and hope the team musters up some momentum.

They are absolutely dismantling teams right now. Weak AAC or not, they are playing head and shoulders above most teams in the country at the moment. If they win the AAC they will be a 2 seed. Mark it down.

More importance to a committee

4-5 vs top 50 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Destroying bad teams

Is Louisville better than us right now? Sure, I will give that to you right now.

But that is not how teams are seeded. Teams are seeded by who has the best resume over the entire year.

Ok, how far do you think this team is going?
Depends on what team shows up? Our style is going to keep us in every game. If jb can stress pushing the ball...

Honestly, a lot of people on here (and all around the country for that matter) can't get through their heads what criteria are actually used for seeding.

We need to get a grip. This team is a log shot to do anything.

Those wins over Houston and Rutgers have done wonders for their resume this week.

Louisville for all their dominance over the Sisters of the Poor, is 4-5 vs top 50 schools. How is that worthy of a 2 seed? Depending on what they do tomorrow its 4-6 or 5-5.

If they lose tomorrow they are defintely staying on the 4 line. Is one win over UConn or Cincy going to vault them up 2 lines?
They beat UConn by 33, Rutgers by 61 and Houston by 29 in their last three game. Would you want to see them in our region for the NCAA's? They're on the express train to Dallas right now.

I'm going to vomit if we are a 3 seed and Lville is the 2 seed on our region. We have no shot of beating them right now.

We need to get a grip. This team is a log shot to do anything.

Long shot or are you make a comparison to the piece of crap that we are currently resembling?

We're limping to the finish line, but fortunately we're not alone. We're a 4, IMO.

They beat UConn by 33, Rutgers by 61 and Houston by 29 in their last three game. Would you want to see them in our region for the NCAA's? They're on the express train to Dallas right now.

I'm going to vomit if we are a 3 seed and Lville is the 2 seed on our region. We have no shot of beating them right now.

No I do not want to see them in our region. I don't think any 1 or 2 wants to see them as 3 or 4.

But that does not mean they deserve a 2.

If they go entire body of work we should be a 3 (with still a chance at a 4)... there are still a few teams that could push there way up moving us down. Or move the other way. Every team on the 3/4 line is still alive as of now.

Let's look at the 3 and 4 before today per the bracket matrix

Duke
Virginia
Creighton
Iowa St

Louisville
SD St
Cincy
Michigan St

One of the 3's moves up to the 2 line to replace us. Other than Duke/Virginia, our resume can compete against any of those teams. It could go either way in some cases.

Remember Louisville looks great, but the resume has not been helped this week. Beating Houston/Rutgers in the AAC does nothing to help them this week.

San Diego St needs to beat New Mexico otherwise they can't move up.

Cincy looks like it may lose to UConn tonight.

Michigan St is playing Northwestern tonight... let's see if they can get a big win in the B10.

Remember comments like "WE SUCK BALLS" is not a metric the Committee looks at.

Legit L'dOL at that last comment

Is Louisville better than us right now? Sure, I will give that to you right now.

But that is not how teams are seeded. Teams are seeded by who has the best resume over the entire year.
Thanks for the insight into the jncuse bracket committee.

In reality, Lville is so much closer to a 2 seed than you think right now. They're going to be 29-5 leaving teams in the dust over the last two weeks.

We'd struggle to beat Houston by 5 tonight.

I think our biggest concern is whether Ennis and Grant return. This year is pretty meaningless.

Louisville is a 3 if they win aac tourney 4 if not but really dangerous and one team I have my eye on when brackets come out

We have lost 5 of last 7. Most likely get dropped to a #4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom