Is Stephane Matteau still around? | Syracusefan.com

Is Stephane Matteau still around?

Through the course of my internship, I've actually gotten to interact with a ton of the alumni. Stephane is one of my favorites. He's hilarious. His son is also projected to be a first round draft pick in this year or next year's draft, and it'll be interesting to see where he ends up.

for game 6 we need brad richards to do his messier impression, and game 7 we need matteau to come out of retirement.

tonite's game was like a punch in the gut. gonna be tough for them to recover from that emotional rollercoaster. and it would help if lundqvist doesnt suck.

for game 6 we need brad richards to do his messier impression, and game 7 we need matteau to come out of retirement.

tonite's game was like a punch in the gut. gonna be tough for them to recover from that emotional rollercoaster. and it would help if lundqvist doesnt suck.
I was shocked by the way they played the first period. Very disappointing effort.

If anyone's in the NYC area, the Rangers are hosting a viewing party for Game 6 tonight at Local right next to MSG. You can meet and mingle with Stephane Matteau, Pete Stemkowski, and Ron Greschner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom