Is this anybody here? | Syracusefan.com

Is this anybody here?

Now, Schiano at least deserves recruiting kudos in this class because Rutgers has done a great job in NJ this year.

But where was he in the 2024 class when Fran with 3 weeks before early signing day landed Willis, Ross and Hornsby?

John Syracuse - more like Dick Syracuse.

I remember John in Syracuse saying repeatedly we are a floor mat program and always will be, no chance of ever being anything more then a middling team, and to step down a level I believe he stated. Then we hire Fran and he calls and admits he was wrong, Fran changed his mind. Now he is saying we can’t compete with…. RUTGERS? John, cmon man… if you replaced that team with PSU at least you have a leg to stand on, but … Rutgers? I mean come on. They are a peer program currently - and historically we are superior. Right now we are neck and neck, and watch how we start grabbing more and more high end NJ kids once we win 8-9 games this year.

Don’t know John, but from here it sounded like a flat out troll call. This kind of call would have set someone like a Mike Fracessa off on a 3-5 minute rant.

Now, Schiano at least deserves recruiting kudos in this class because Rutgers has done a great job in NJ this year.

But where was he in the 2024 class when Fran with 3 weeks before early signing day landed Willis, Ross and Hornsby?

John Syracuse - more like Dick Syracuse.
And Malachi James. And Maraad Watson. And Ibn McDaniels. Those last two don't get as much love by most but I love their potential and I think they are both going to be fantastic for us and getting on the field and contributing even as early as next year.

Don’t know John, but from here it sounded like a flat out troll call. This kind of call would have set someone like a Mike Fracessa off on a 3-5 minute rant.
That guy doesn't even know what he believes himself. He was talking out of both sides of his mouth. Says he agrees...but then goes the absolute opposite direction in his comments. Weird dude.

What ever happened to frequent Dan Patrick caller Chris in Syracuse?

It might not be Chris. Might be a different name.

“Rutgers is a big time program with lots of money.”

Hell hath frozen over.
They're broke and have been for sometime.

They may have had some big time folks step up with NIL dollars, I assume that's how they're doing what they're doing with this class.

They're broke and have been for sometime.

They may have had some big time folks step up with NIL dollars, I assume that's how they're doing what they're doing with this class.
I suspect during the football season, when things start going south, and the NIL money dries up, the yearly decommitment s will start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom