Is today the day? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is today the day?

image.jpg

Swc is an obvious intellectual who while he will look over both sides of the fence or play devils advocate, may have a problem playing cheerleader 100% of the time. I actually appreciate these post because more facts seem to be put out there than the posts that predict undefeated seasons.

Terrible post SWC and I'm not joking. I will never understand how anyone can post negative vibes right before the game. How about is today the day Ennis gets his first triple double. How about is today the day Cooney hits ten 3's. Instead you post this manure.

I didn't say I BELIEVE that this is the day. I wanted to see if anybody else did. ;)

If we put pressure on them like Dook did then victory will be ours; however, if we sit back and allow them to be comfortable, it will certainly be close and could go either way.

We do that too much, IMHO.

If we get an early lead then I imagine Miami will think back to the recent Duke disaster and realize it was no fluke & they suck.

On the other hand, if they keep it close late then they'll be jazzed b/c the rest of their season is mostly easy pickins. After us they have 12 games with the toughest being one against Pitt, another vs Clemson and one against UVA. They also have Fl State again, they lost at home to them. So we're the big enchilada for the rest of their season.

That's a good strategy. Convince the other team that they suck!

Swc is an obvious intellectual who while he will look over both sides of the fence or play devils advocate, may have a problem playing cheerleader 100% of the time. I actually appreciate these post because more facts seem to be put out there than the posts that predict undefeated seasons.
My thoughts exactly too... It beats all the posts about announcers messing up players names and then the jokes about them for a week after, or the espn and every other media outlet having an agenda against cuse.

If we put pressure on them like Dook did then victory will be ours; however, if we sit back and allow them to be comfortable, it will certainly be close and could go either way.
In all probability we will not be pressuring them when JB will be primarily playing 7 (limited minutes for MG).

And yet, if TC hits a couple 3s and Miami comes up empty a few possessions Miami's whole game plan may have to adjust and SU could still win comfortably.

What I was really hoping was to read all the commentary on this thread after we won. Bring it on, baby! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom