ITALIA!! | Syracusefan.com

ITALIA!!

Germanys very good, still a lot of time left. Balotelli!!!!!

Wow. Great first half for Gli Azzurri. Germany packing the midfield to neutralize Pirlo is opening it up for Cassano and Montolivo. It will be interesting to see if Low changes strategy by bringing in Mueller now or continues to try and keep Pirlo from taking over the game. Also, a great stop on the line for Pirlo on the misplay by Buffon on the corner. The look on his face when he stopped the goal was priceless.

Interesting subs at the half: Reus and Klose in Podolsky and Gomez out.

not a big fan of podolski.. more opportunist than playmaker..as an arsenal fan im not impressed. with that said im impressed with italy.. cassano has had a hell of a euro.

not a big fan of podolski.. more opportunist than playmaker..as an arsenal fan im not impressed. with that said im impressed with italy.. cassano has had a hell of a euro.
Too bad he missed so much of the season due to the stroke. He's not at 100% fitness. But maybe if he had played all year he would have gotten hurt and missed Euro entirely like Rossi.

Somebody's feeling awful confident.

@Euro2012_NOW: Mario Balotelli: "I will invite Shakira to the final, so that she can see what I will do to her boyfriend (Pique)."

Too bad he missed so much of the season due to the stroke. He's not at 100% fitness. But maybe if he had played all year he would have gotten hurt and missed Euro entirely like Rossi.

true and its hard to say.. some of the balls he has put into the box have been beautiful.. i was stuck at work clicking the espn gamecast replays, however its clear that balotelli is much more the close out guy off all the hard work from pirlo and cassano.. nice to see them be able to finish their chances. despite the corruption i enjoy serie a and b a lot.. even more than the epl at times.. cant stand watching la liga..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom