Izzo was out coached | Syracusefan.com

Izzo was out coached

Yeah, I was starting to wonder why we didn't just put Matt Moyer in and let him or Marek play SG.

Why not press the second Howard went out?
My guess is they are 2 on 5...no stupid fouls to put them on the line and get free points. It makes no sense. At the end of the game it was clear that one player was going to ge tthe ball. They could have literally put 5 guys on battle and had the other 3 guys wide open. For Izzo not to know battle loves to leak out...that is terrible scouting. I saw that coming a mile away.

Badly. Two lottery picks inside. Get them the ball.
Except Brissett and Battle looked like the best players on the court when it counted... who ever drafts Jackson is going to be in for a rude surprise... I pray it’s not the Knicks

Except Brissett and Battle looked like the best players on the court when it counted... who ever drafts Jackson is going to be in for a rude surprise... I pray it’s not the Knicks

I’ve watched several of their games this year and I just don’t get it . He looks like a stiff. Is he one of those recruits that gets highly ranked just because of stature / pedigree and who he signed with ?

I’ve watched several of their games this year and I just don’t get it . He looks like a stiff. Is he one of those recruits that gets highly ranked just because of stature / pedigree and who he signed with ?

The NBA draft is usually more sizzle than steak.

And people said we got lucky we didn't play Michigan St during our 2016 run...
OMG! That's the best take of the day! From now on, if anyone says we had an easy route, the answer is "Seriously?"

I must be missing something...MSU went to the line, with 7.6 and 3.4 seconds, down 3 each time. With the way they had owned the offensive boards, unlike anything I can remember, I was waiting for them to make one, then go for the intentional miss/rebound/putback to tie. And with the way the game had gone, i wasn't feeling real confident. In a slow paced game MSU was averaging an offensive rebound like every 1.3 minutes.

I figured we'd either give up the rebound or foul while going for one. But both times they made both. With no PG, the inbounds plays seemed sketchy, so maybe that's what he was thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom