Jay Bromely | Syracusefan.com

Jay Bromely

Fjoinkay

Starter
This kid seemingly gets no props, but all he has done is work his way into a starting job as a true soph. As a true frosh he worked into the rotation and earned playing time along with 3 seniors. Last year he played and Goggins didn't. I'm very hopeful that the light went on for Goggins and that he dominates, and I am also hopeful that Crume reaches his potential quickly.

But I'm excited about Bromely too. I saw him dominate the NYC v. Long Island all-star game in the summer of 2010. He won the MVP dominating the line of scrimmage, and at the time he had no offers. SU landed him late summer last year, and the kid worked his way into playing time. Am I biased because Bromley is from NYC? Yes, absolutely. But he's a hard worker who is by all signs very consistent. I wouldn't be surprised to see him do very well.

He looked a lot like Art Jones as a freshman during the bowl game. Kinda skinny, but breaking through the OL a lot.

The reports said Jones was the best player in camp next summer, and he had a big soph season.

Haven't read as much on Bromley this summer, but eager to see him and Goggins taking turns next to Crume, blowing the middle up.

Before he's done here, many schools will regret that they let him slip by their recruiting radar.
Coach Marrone and staff fell into this gem; however their focus continues to be the under-the-radar-types that blossom when they come in. I lie his game and his hustle. I feel our DL will improve week to week as the younger players confidence grows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom