JB has changed | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

JB has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who want JB canned (not you) are throwing you know what against the wall hoping it will stick.

Firing a Hall of famer for one year under. 500 and not being near his peak is ugly and I think the people who disagree are spoiled brats, is that better? I'm calm about it, I have no expectations here, I know how dumb this board is.

I just love people talking about meeting expectations that were set by the greatness of the guy they want canned
We were terrible in 2020 and 2022. Might be terrible again this year.

Nevermind “bubble”…that’s half a decade ago. We haven’t even been that lately. We’ve been bad.

We were terrible in 2020 and 2022. Might be terrible again this year.

Nevermind “bubble”…that’s half a decade ago. We haven’t even been that lately. We’ve been bad.
We were not terrible last year.

A high major team that can’t get to 500 with the number of gimmes and buy games is really bad.
Syracuse was 39th out of 65 power 5 teams in SRS last year

(if you think schedule adjusted point differential is a bad way to compare teams and your own goofy emotions are a good way, you should rethink that)

Some people here call that terrible. I call it a little below average.

For the 1,000th time in this thread, .500 is not average for an ACC program. It is abysmal. When you factor in we spend the third-most money in the league and have top notch facilities, it is criminal. Give me a break.
I know you feel that way but google sheets is free, college basketball reference is free. you could check your own assumptions or you could let me check them for you. I'll do it this time - your assumptions are terrible.

Syracuse was 39th out of 65 power 5 teams in SRS last year

(if you think schedule adjusted point differential is a bad way to compare teams and your own goofy emotions are a good way, you should rethink that)

Some people here call that terrible. I call it a little below average.
How many of the 26 teams below us spent more than us?

Investment -> Expectations

I know you feel that way but google sheets is free, college basketball reference is free. you could check your own assumptions or you could let me check them for you. I'll do it this time - your assumptions are terrible.
Sorry but you are completely off base on all this. Only bees the Boeheim apologist giving you likes. Don’t know what else I can tell you other than he is a terrible coach now and just because you used to be good at something doesn’t mean you should get to do that forever without standards.

A little below average

We've come a long way since the Coach P days.

af00c7bc-56d4-49d2-a113-ab6307fe41d5_text.gif

How many of the 26 teams below us spent more than us?

Investment -> Expectations
Oregon
Colorado
Clemson
Maryland
Northwestern
Virginia
Rutgers
Penn State
Arizona State
South Carolina
Mississippi
Florida State
Stanford
Minnesota
Utah
Washington
Louisville
Boston College
California
NC State
Nebraska
Missouri
Georgia Tech
Pittsburgh
Georgia
Oregon State

knock yourself out

Sorry but you are completely off base on all this. Only bees the Boeheim apologist giving you likes. Don’t know what else I can tell you other than he is a terrible coach now and just because you used to be good at something doesn’t mean you should get to do that forever without standards.
Oh no i'm not getting likes i guess that means i must be wrong because everyone here is so smart

people think a little below average is terrible because we've never been close to average our whole lives because of boeheim

what you call investment is actually interest. interest that comes from the success of guess who

We've come a long way since the Coach P days.

af00c7bc-56d4-49d2-a113-ab6307fe41d5_text.gif
I'm just glad you chose that gif instead of your collection from your 5G folder (good gay gere gerbil gifs)

Oh no i'm not getting likes i guess that means i must be wrong because everyone here is so smart

people think a little below average is terrible because we've never been close to average our whole lives because of boeheim

what you call investment is actually interest. interest that comes from the success of guess who
You’re wrong. Period. He deserved to be canned after the second major infraction. The way he has handled his sons and the last 3 years is pathetic.

Because our resources and the Dome have given us an advantage to allow him to cheat/recruit great players.

For the record, he was against the Dome.

Your argument is insane.

imagine suggesting we were better that UVA last year just because a goofy stat than uses point differential said so. Good lord
We ran it up on Florida State when they quit and had a 3-4 game hot shooting stretch against the bad ACC teams.

We did not beat a ranked team, lost by double digits to Colgate and VCU, lost to a 6-25(0-19) Georgetown team. Literally nothing good or exciting happened last year, but multiple embarrassments happened. Terrible season.

Oregon
Colorado
Clemson
Maryland
Northwestern
Virginia
Rutgers
Penn State
Arizona State
South Carolina
Mississippi
Florida State
Stanford
Minnesota
Utah
Washington
Louisville
Boston College
California
NC State
Nebraska
Missouri
Georgia Tech
Pittsburgh
Georgia
Oregon State

knock yourself out
Louisville is one and maybe Oregon.

We ran it up on Florida State when they quit and had a 3-4 game hot shooting stretch against the bad ACC teams.

We did not beat a ranked team, lost by double digits to Colgate and VCU, lost to a 6-25(0-19) Georgetown team. Literally nothing good or exciting happened last year, but multiple embarrassments happened. Terrible season.

What did UVA do

other than beat Duke AT Duke

Have a better record than us.

Have a better conf record than us.

Oh…and beat us at home.

Other than that we def were better than them because some equation.

Many are. Far too many from the usual suspects.
Not personal at all. Every single one is performance of the program based. Has zero to do with the man. If it was Mother Theresa I would be saying the exact same thing.

Not personal at all. Every single one is performance of the program based. Has zero to do with the man. If it was Mother Theresa I would be saying the exact same thing.

Wasn’t talking about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors