Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted

Yeah I think OU is a bit overrated. I wonder if the committee will be sold on them just on the fact that their defense was actually pretty good today and didn’t throw up all over itself. Will be really interesting to see what happens if Alabama wins and then OSU wins by say 28-30 points. The committee is probably praying for Ohio State to lose so they don’t have to deal with the scrutiny

The UM win showed that when they are motivated, they have the ability to beat anyone. They are capable of beating Bama. OSU toys with teams not on their level. I don't agagree with it, but they belong over ND. Most people don't understand the BS with nd sitting home today, idle...

The UM win showed that when they are motivated, they have the ability to beat anyone. They are capable of beating Bama. OSU toys with teams not on their level. I don't agagree with it, but they belong over ND. Most people don't understand the BS with nd sitting home today, idle...
ND is special.

ND is undefeated. They deserve to be in the CFP.

For the love of god can we just see where we going before we go scorched earth on everyone involved. My god some of you are ridiculous. Nobody f n[kniws right now. Relax

I heart su.. take a damn break
That’s crazy talk...

Puhleeze...I beg to differ. They’ll get exposed no matter who they play. Not impressed w/ them at all.
You couldn't detect my dislike for all things Notre Dame by my post?

Forgot the pissed off sarcasm font, sorry.

How I imagine IHeartSUFBall
1543719674212.gif

Just a question, why is Texas going to NY 6. Is it because they are the top team left in the big 12 . We are the top team left in the ACC

ND is undefeated. They deserve to be in the CFP.
If they release those 4 teams tomorrow and ND isn’t one of them, it would be the sexiest thing ever.

Georgia has to play in the SEC, meanwhile ND played a mediocre mish-mosh of teams and sits home playing tiddlywinks while UGA takes on Bama.

Just a question, why is Texas going to NY 6. Is it because they are the top team left in the big 12 . We are the top team left in the ACC
I think it’s because our NY6 bowl tie-in (Orange) is in the CFP this year so we have to go **** ourselves apparently.

If the top team in the Big 12 makes the playoff then the Big 12 sends the runner up to the Sugar

I think it’s because our NY6 bowl tie-in (Orange) is in the CFP this year so we have to go **** ourselves apparently.
We had a shot at a NY6 but we blew it when we lost to ND.

Sucks the Orange Bowl is part of the CFP this year.

We had a shot at a NY6 but we blew it when we lost to ND.

Sucks the Orange Bowl is part of the CFP this year.
There should be a decent backup plan for these years. A NY8?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom