Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted

If they release those 4 teams tomorrow and ND isn’t one of them, it would be the s e xiest thing ever.

Georgia has to play in the SEC, meanwhile ND played a mediocre mish-mosh of teams and sits home playing tiddlywinks while UGA takes on Bama.

Listen no one hates the Irish more than me but you are absolutely wrong. They take on everyone every year. They always have an extremely difficult schedule. I'm calling BS on this post.

Listen no one hates the Irish more than me but you are absolutely wrong. They take on everyone every year. They always have an extremely difficult schedule. I'm calling BS on this post.
You think their schedule was tough this year? It’s not their fault a lot of the usually strong teams were down, but their 3 best wins are Michigan, Cuse and NW...the rest is a bunch of mediocrity (and I’d argue NW is pretty mediocre as well). Which is fine, if you win a conference championship...which they can’t...because they refuse to join a conference.

We, the team, DESERVES, a good bowl.

They are exhibition games meant to maximize revenue. Nobody deserves anything. It's a business. What don't you people understand about that .

Of all the considerations and factors, fairness is just above deserves and way below the next lowest.

All this crying is so tiresome, grow up.

Except for the people who already took the leap to buy plane tickets and hotel rooms in Florida, personally I would prefer a bowl with a "name" and I would rather play an exotic opponent, especially after all this time. That's when our most memorable bowl wins have occurred.

Sign me up for Oregon in the Sun Bowl. The Camping World Bowl? Yuch. We almost landed in the Orange Bowl instead, if it hadn't been part of the playoff. Think about that, and then think about Camping World Bowl - against Iowa State.

Against West Virginia, yes, there is the history, but our best bowl wins have been against strangers.

Like Colorado in the Fiesta Bowl, Clemson in the Gator Bowl, Georgia in the Peach Bowl, Houston in the Liberty Bowl, and a couple great wins in the Hall of Fame Bowl (not a great one, admittedly, but you could do worse than the trip to Tampa), but beating Ohio State and LSU in that bowl has been pretty damn special.

Last edited:
They are exhibition games meant to maximize revenue. Nobody deserves anything. It's a business. What don't you people understand about that .

Of all the considerations and factors, fairness is just above deserves and way below the next lowest.

All this crying is so tiresome, grow up.
In life, people and teams and organizations get what they think they deserve. If you accept what ever is doled out to you and don't question it and demand what you think you've earned, your sure as hell not going to get any more.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom