John Wildhack named new SU AD | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

John Wildhack named new SU AD

Late to the game here but my thoughts ; I think its a good hire from the PR/TV side of things and great hes an SU guy. The big thing I see as important is he needs to hire a compliance management director to guide the ship through the probation. He has experience running a buisness and dealing with the FCC etc but the NCAA is a whole different thing and they dole out punishment like a wounded animal randomly timed and with unpredictable use of teeth.

Late to the game here but my thoughts ; I think its a good hire from the PR/TV side of things and great hes an SU guy. The big thing I see as important is he needs to hire a compliance management director to guide the ship through the probation. He has experience running a buisness and dealing with the FCC etc but the NCAA is a whole different thing and they dole out punishment like a wounded animal randomly timed and with unpredictable use of teeth.
It has been said already that with the new AD structure, compliance is no longer handled by the AD. It would be handled by the University General Counsel Dan French and the compliance team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom