JT needs out of the lineup | Syracusefan.com

JT needs out of the lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I thought he had potential last year, but he’s shown absolutely no ability to play at an ACC level. He’s basically Benny without the upside (and you’ll find no bigger critic of Benny than I am).

Taylor is Reds Girard. Except Girard could produce most of the time. You would almost have to try to be as useless as Taylor. It blows my mind.
none of the forwards are good...although bell actually played pretty well this game, imo...he is the one I keep.

JB kept Kadary on the bench for Girard/Buddy. big difference

who is Red keeping on the bench for taylor?

benny, q etc are brutal

Q had 6 turnovers, 0 assists vs UNC FYI...quadir has promise but still a long way to go.

during portal season, most posters were expecting some forwards to be brought in, none were.

Not too much talent to go to otherwise, but Taylor is really struggling and today lacked effort on top of that. Recruiting is going to have to improve by leaps and bounds.

Fine with me, but I don’t think it matters much. It’s not like Benny gives us much either. There’s. It many moves to make to make us better.
Id rather Taylor almost. At least he doesn’t do anything.

He looks straight out of central casting, if you were filming a basketball movie. But something's not translating.

So I thought Taylor would be on the outside looking in for playing time.

But then we lost Westry.

And then Benny blew up, in the wrong way.

Maybe Taylor playing wasn't really in the plans.

lotta donuts in justins stat line for 26 minutes . and oddly on a day when bell goes 3-3 deep we get him just 5 shots.

But then we lost Westry.

Bulldog alluded to he was a big part of the plans.

We need him to knock down shots. I think maybe taking some responsibility off such as taking him out of the starting lineup, can hopefully help him regain his shot.

Wait, I just checked the game thread. He said the complete opposite - said Taylor was given the talk at the end of last season and Taylor tried to work hard and stick it out.
I took it as Red asked him if he was ready and he said yes and that’s why he’s a part of the plans. If he wasn’t I doubt he would’ve been the first to start over Benny when he was out.

But then we lost Westry.

That was my thinking as well. I never saw JT being a major part of this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom