Just heard some bad news.. | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Just heard some bad news..

Now I'm looking over everyone's twitter trying to get clues and probablt taking certain tweets out of context such as:

image_normal.jpg

Krisjo32 Kris Joseph

Some ppl just dont have it in them to change. Cant look down on them. Its just how they are. *shrugs*
12 hours ago

from the ncaa

A basketball player is enrolled in 14 units at the end of the fall semester. He fails 8 of the 14 units. Can he continue playing during the semester break?
Bylaw 1.6.3
Yes. The only way athletes can become ineligible during a season of sport is to drop below 12 units.

sounds to me its pretty hard to get academically ineligible.. if anything you just need to take more courses the next semester.

they definitely have someone on Fab at all times, when I saw him at the bar after the Prov game Tomazeski(sp) was following him around
He was just tagging along waiting for a castoff groupie or two.

Hell, the only reason that they have as many walk-ons as they do is to inflate the program's graduation rate and GPA. One would think those guys could have written some papers for Fab to earn an extra pair of Nikes.

Hell, the only reason that they have as many walk-ons as they do is to inflate the program's graduation rate and GPA. One would think those guys could have written some papers for Fab to earn an extra pair of Nikes.
Please stop posting garbage like this... What purpose does it serve?

I'll bite.

Walk ons don't count against APR. Which makes this whole Drummond thing even tier

Now I'm looking over everyone's twitter trying to get clues and probablt taking certain tweets out of context such as:

image_normal.jpg

Krisjo32 Kris Joseph

Some ppl just dont have it in them to change. Cant look down on them. Its just how they are. *shrugs*
12 hours ago
This could be in regard to Mookie.

If Facebook is correct, mookie is in Syracuse right now.

Maybe Kris is really just upset with Rick Perry, or maybe Mark Wahlberg.

Paul Harris once impregnated 12 women just by walking past a bus stop.

Donna d just confirmed on twitter

Not that I doubted Bees, but it is still very painful to get the confirmation. F$#% !!! Talk about a terrible deja vu to the other great team we had two years ago (assuming he loses the appeal).

Not that I doubted Bees, but it is still very painful to get the confirmation. F$#% !!! Talk about a terrible deja vu to the other great team we had two years ago (assuming he loses the appeal).
The only thing better about this than 2010 was that we weren't nearly as deep.

JSouth will get more PT.

Rak/BMK will be ok in the BE with no really good big men around (Gates and Drummond are close though). As long as he's back for the tourney we'll be ok I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom