Just in case you missed it... | Syracusefan.com

Just in case you missed it...

and need a little pumping up.

Is that last guy Aaron Roberts? If so he looks to be in amazing shape.

Arciniega is a meat.

Who's the shredded white guy with the huge back tat around the 1:04 mark?

Is that last guy Aaron Roberts? If so he looks to be in amazing shape.

Arciniega is a meat.

Who's the shredded white guy with the huge back tat around the 1:04 mark?

I think that the guy with the back tat might be Trey Dunkleberger. I was surprised at how much larger Wilson looked also.

That's Slayton. Also, I saw Zaire with his shirt off the other day. He's jacked
How much does Slayton go now? We heard that he had grown into the DT realm, and he looks anything but fat. Is he at target weight now or still some (requested) filling out to go?

How much does Slayton go now? We heard that he had grown into the DT realm, and he looks anything but fat. Is he at target weight now or still some (requested) filling out to go?
Im not sure where the staff want him as far as weight. I know they are pretty happy with the way he looks and how hard he works.

you have a bunch of men lifting in your bedroom?

LOL ... no but that is what I look like when I roll out of bed ... hit the bench ... squat it out ... and run run run ...

I'll see your hulk, and raise you a shrek:

Can't find the vid of him squatting a shtload.
I was pausing that ball state video and counting plates looks like the heaviest was 585 for 1 there... Stevens gotta be close to that

I was pausing that ball state video and counting plates looks like the heaviest was 585 for 1 there... Stevens gotta be close to that

I counted plates, too =D

He's pretty close. Within 10-20 pounds. Can't remember the last time he maxed, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom