Kansas v k st | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas v k st

Best comprehensive look so far:
And here's the idiot(s) responsible, clearly 22 for taunting starting things but then the real instigator throwing what looks like a sucker punch from behind to start the whole melee is number 33 who sprints in from nowhere to gives the bums rush before the punch, if not a punch it's the aggressive pull back of the K state player that sends things off to the races:
1728E592-BE61-41B7-A2ED-F1D16AA53F84.jpeg

22 and 33 Jack it up to a ridiculous level with the assault on the K st player on the ground who came off the bench to defend his player. I don't blame this guy at all and would do the same, here he's catching it from both sides getting nearly sucker punched from behind while running in trying to defuse and protect his guy and much smaller player than 22, and then Desousa starts punching from in front of him too before he starts fighting back, his suspension should be minimal those other two idiots should be done for the year.

Last edited:
What about the dog who apparently was loose, just walking around on the outskirts of the altercation. Suspect it was some sort of seeing eye dog. Anybody else notice it?

Yes apparently that is the disabled seating area where the fight spilled into. Big time lawsuits coming I'm sure

You seem to be absolving De Sousa. That's cray cray.

The taunt isn’t that bad. I mean taunts were gonna happen regardless when a team losing my 30 steals the ball as the clock is running out. You think guys aren’t gonna get in each other’s faces.

And I’m not sure he swung first hard to tell.

Also De Sousa showed a lot of restraint and maturity by putting down the chair.

I love stuff like this. When Yancy Gates for Cincinnati snuffed Kenny Freeze I had money on UC and was gonna lose but it was ruled no action so bet was refunded cause the game didn’t go 40 mins.

The taunt isn’t that bad. I mean taunts were gonna happen regardless when a team losing my 30 steals the ball as the clock is running out. You think guys aren’t gonna get in each other’s faces.

I love stuff like this. When Yancy Gates for Cincinnati snuffed Kenny Freeze I had money on UC and was gonna lose but it was ruled no action so bet was refunded cause the game didn’t go 40 mins.
What whaat?! Not 100% sure but Think the Dude had the chair pulled out of his hand or it could have been worse. Taunt not bad!? Come on man. Were you ok with girard getting taunted? No place for that regardless of circumstance, auto t is correct and should be flagrant too.

What whaat?! Not 100% sure but Think the Dude had the chair pulled out of his hand or it could have been worse. Taunt not bad!? Come on man. Were you ok with girard getting taunted? No place for that regardless of circumstance, auto t is correct and should be flagrant too.

Are you against Pippen's iconic dunk and taunt over Ewing? I'm a die-hard Knick fan, but I don't think Pippen did anything wrong. What about Iverson stepping over Lue? Taunts are part of the game, and entertaining.

If there’s a coach that defines lack of institutional control it’s Bill Self. From the sneaker company fiasco, to the Snoop show (me love me some Snoop btw) to this...holy f Kansas.

yet nothing will happen to him.

Are you against Pippen's iconic dunk and taunt over Ewing? I'm a die-hard Knick fan, but I don't think Pippen did anything wrong. What about Iverson stepping over Lue? Taunts are part of the game, and entertaining.
No to your last sentence, yes to the rest.

Actually this is all on Kansas state breaking long established sportsmanship codes and stealing the ball when Kansas is just dribbling the ball out ..

this already happened to Kansas earlier this year and I don’t blame them for having had enough of it
So victory formation is a thing in hoops?

There is a lot going on in this pic:

There appears to be someone from Thunderdome above the orange hat...he seems to be enjoying it.

The gal to his left, first row bleachers, is definitely getting this on her IG.

There is one girl shrieking with her hands over her ears.

A guy next to her who may be expressing actual concern.

The guy next to him he seems to be taking it all in rather calmly, like, "this looks like a night at the Frat house. Sweet."

Lots of other people catching this for IG, Snapchat, whatever...…..

The lady on the ground appears to see a shark off in the distance.

Maybe an old guy with white hair doing some sort of inappropriate salute? Also, the fellow in the yellow hat also seems to be throwing up a salute.

Finally, the guy that seems to have found a dropped a quarter. "Oooooooh, something shiny."

I am praying that you are never any part of any judicial system.

NCAA will probably say it’s not in their wheelhouse since it happened after the game clock expired.
They actually put 1 second on the clock and made the teams come back out of the locker room and finish the game.

NCAA will probably say it’s not in their wheelhouse since it happened after the game clock expired.
Nope, after everything was cleaned up they came back on the court and finished one second. Crazy !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom