Keep doubting us | Syracusefan.com

Keep doubting us

orange03

Starter
Unknown.jpeg

Message to CBS

stop bringing up our dirty laundry from the season. Unless ppl have been living under a rock they know our story

Enough is Enough, Were in the Elite 8

My daughter's boyfriend was over and watched the game. Early on he was "explaining" why Syracuse would lose. I kept the pressure on him throughout the game. He was silent after the Orange won. Lovin' it!

Message to CBS

stop bringing up our dirty laundry from the season. Unless ppl have been living under a rock they know our story

Enough is Enough, Were in the Elite 8
Fat Verne takes about 2 minutes to beat the horse during intense b-ball action.

My daughter's boyfriend was over and watched the game. Early on he was "explaining" why Syracuse would lose. I kept the pressure on him throughout the game. He was silent after the Orange won. Lovin' it!
Hope your daughter does the right thing now. Time to put the pressure on and clean your gun the next time he is over.

When I have a daughter (a couple moths from now) if her boyfriend comes over and talks how SU will lose he will be out of my house in about two seconds. You're a better man than I.

We live near Houston and he is a Houston fan. He was just spewing the garbage the talking heads were saying all week. He's a good kid and knew to shut up when Syracuse won.

Hope your daughter does the right thing now. Time to put the pressure on and clean your gun the next time he is over.

Laughing! Ironically, we are scheduled to go shooting next weekend and he knows I can hit head shots all day at 25 yards using my 9 mil ... so can my daughter.

Sounds like your daughter needs a new boyfriend.

44cuse

Clearly he is an idiot and I strongly recommend she finds someone that never doubts JB and the Orange :)

Remember, you have future grandkids that need to be intelligent cuse fans to watch games with, not dopey Uconn, Pitt or Duke ones...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom