Kevon Darton transferring to Arizona | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Kevon Darton transferring to Arizona

Can't argue with his effort over the years, and developing from a PWO to a scholarship starter. Even though he was undersized even for the 3-3-5, he really isn't a fit for a 4 down front so this is the best for all parties. I think if New Mexico is going to run the 3-3-5 he'd be a really good fit there for a final year.

This dude was a warrior loved watching him beating the odds and being a tackling machine I will never forget watching the video when Dino awarded him with a full scholarship. I hope he finds a school in the southwest where he can get a ton of ( PT ) and further his education.

I hope he finds some more playing time. It's what he deserves.
The Lobos might be the way to go. Not far from Arizona. :)

Last edited:
Guy just made plays. Unheralded but earned a single digit jersey! I don't recall him ever missing a game w/ injury (unless it was back before he became a regular on the field). He would get laid out a couple times times a game... get taken off the field... next thing you know he's back out there, finishing the game.

He could make all league in G5 or certainly FCS.

FWIW I talked his Mom at BTs Smokehouse before the game at UConn.

He out played his size but at the end of the day he’s 5’10 and the DT we’re bringing in are almost half a foot taller.
Per Dan Reeves, Ted Gregory was 5’9”. From Wikipedia
“Gregory was selected in the first round of the 1988 NFL Draft by the Denver Broncos.[1]He listed his height as 6'1".[2] However, a shocked Dan Reeves, who is also listed as 6'1"[3] commented, "I'm taller than he is!" upon meeting Gregory after the draft. By Reeves' estimate, Gregory was closer to 5'9".[4]