Army -4.5
Duke -4

7-1 Overall
7 points

Georgetown -7.5
Albany -6
Army -4.5
Rutgers -6.5

Dominating victories are the hot new thing this year.
4-4 on the year.

Georgetown -7.5
Rutgers -6.5
Syracuse -7.5
Maryland -5.5

5-3 overall for 5 points

Army -4.5
Rutgers -6.5
Virginia -7
Syracuse -7.5

0-0 overall

Looking like a lot of chalk this week, hard to see any dogs you can trust
Albany -6
Rutty -6.5
Denver -7.5
Vermont +7.5 - Hate to do it but this screams a closer game then that.

Albany -6
Syracuse -7.5
Army -4.5
Duke -4
5-2-1

I am going all favorites. But think you could be on to something, JeremyCuse.

The only thing about the dogs this week is that they are all big score underdogs. Going chalk could come back and bite me. Historically these games during and at the start of spring break can be frisky. Guys have a lot of time on their hands this time of year. We know what happened at Duke with a bunch of guys sitting around. I believe they looked for entertainment off campus!

Albany -6
Rutty -6.5
Denver -7.5
Vermont +7.5 - Hate to do it but this screams a closer game then that.
My picks are all teams thinking they should make championship weekend(maybe with the exception of Rutgers), so prove it to me, beat the snot out of the teams you should beat the snot out of. This is no time for finesse. And, as you said, you can't trust the dogs to keep it close.

Albany -6
Syracuse -7.5
Maryland - 5.5
Army -4.5

3-5 in the year

Albany -6
Maryland -5.5
Duke -4
SU -7.5

4-4 on the year - 4 points

Georgetown -7.5
Duke -4
Maryland -5.5
Army -4.5

3-1 Last Week
3-1 Overall

Penn State +2 vs OSU
Rutgers -6.5 vs Michigan
Maryland -5.5 vs Hopkins
Air Force +7.0 at UVA

It seems like a pretty even match-up between PSU and OSU, then you have PSU at home and plus 2 goals. This game seems almost like a must win for PSU as dropping to 0-3 with 2 home losses would be hard to recover from.
Rutgers looked pretty hot offensively this past weekend, and MIchigan didn't look too hot overall, still needing Rutgers to win by 7 or more might be too much.
Maryland has won its first 2 games by more than 6, but Maryland often goes into a funk against Hopkins.
I expect UVa to win, but their offense has struggled some lately, so I am just following the trend and thinking the game might be closer than 7.
2-2 last week, 3-5 overall.

Penn State +2 vs OSU
Rutgers -6.5 vs Michigan
Maryland -5.5 vs Hopkins
Air Force +7.0 at UVA

It seems like a pretty even match-up between PSU and OSU, then you have PSU at home and plus 2 goals. This game seems almost like a must win for PSU as dropping to 0-3 with 2 home losses would be hard to recover from.
Rutgers looked pretty hot offensively this past weekend, and MIchigan didn't look too hot overall, still needing Rutgers to win by 7 or more might be too much.
Maryland has won its first 2 games by more than 6, but Maryland often goes into a funk against Hopkins.
I expect UVa to win, but their offense has struggled some lately, so I am just following the trend and thinking the game might be closer than 7.
2-2 last week, 3-5 overall.
I don't trust either PSU or OSU in this match up. OSU tends to under perform in big games and so too PSU so I decided not to touch this game. Not sure what to make of UVA. I watched the High Point game and they have issues (great players but not playing like a great team),. Air Force could lose this game by a dozen or lose by 1. I think Maryland is legit and Hopkins is weak, they lack depth of scoring and the defense is still a work in progress. It will be interesting to see how the games end up this weekend.

Hoyas -7.5
Denver -7.5
Hopkins +5.5
Richmond +4

5-2 YTD

Georgetown -7.5
Rutgers -6.5
Syracuse -7.5
Maryland -5.5

5-3 overall for 5 points
2-2 this week for 2 points, 7 points total.
side note: all 4 teams won but only 2 cover

Albany -6
Maryland -5.5
Duke -4
SU -7.5

4-4 on the year - 4 points
3-1 on the week for 3 points (lost the most important one :( ).

7-5 on the year for 7 points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom