2 p.m.Mount St. Mary's at DelawareFloLive
3 p.m.Air Force at DenverDenver Stream
Sunday, Feb. 13
TimeGameNetwork
11 a.m.Colgate at North CarolinaACCNX
1 p.m.Manhattan at DukeACCNX
3 p.m.High Point at VirginiaACCNX

FLUzjSTWYAEIFLM

Towson Defense No bueno . Epstein 6 goals in the 1st half.

14-10 Hop midway through third, neither team paying anything resembling Defense. Hop Goalie play is terrible.

He definitely seemed off. The Manhattan defender did a great job of being physical with him. That seems to be the only way to slow him down.
Manhattan rotated a defender behind the defender ,Oneill seemed to be going thru motions having up top, had his open looks but most were off target especially high . Williams seemed open all night n cleaned up near the crease .The young frosh Mc Adorey impresses . Lulley continue to look good at mid and attack when dropped there .

14-12 Towson end of 3, Towson looks like Maryland offensively out there. Hop D has major issues.

How soon before College Crosse pencils JHU into FF with Maryland, Gtown and Rutgers .

To make matters worse, over at Fan lax a JHU poster and the starting goalies father (son got pulled) are going at it. Jays in mid-season form.

14-12 Towson end of 3, Towson looks like Maryland offensively out there. Hop D has major issues.
College Crosse tweeted how excellent JHU looks. Their blatant homerism to their favs damages their credibility

College Crosse tweeted how excellent JHU looks. Their blatant homerism to their favs damages their credibility

isn't that guy a maryland fan? who attends towson?

i watched a chunk of that game, or tried to anyway, as my LSN feed was pretty spotty. i thought hopkins did look good for the most part. they weren't getting any saves. but everything else looked strong against a solid team on the road

Imagine if Cuse had landed Gray instead of Scanlan.

1st game but thought UNC looked vulnerable.

Didn’t catch the whole game but it looked like a February lacrosse game. Richmond seemed to actively search out double teams when they had the ball. Very very sloppy. I think they played zone against UNC and the heels had lots of looks but trouble connecting on shots. Spiders gave them lots of second chances. Still early but the new look UNC midfield made little impact. Don’t think any of their super frosh registered any points. Lots of season to go.

isn't that guy a maryland fan? who attends towson?

i watched a chunk of that game, or tried to anyway, as my LSN feed was pretty spotty. i thought hopkins did look good for the most part. they weren't getting any saves. but everything else looked strong against a solid team on the road
Yes

See Epstein broke out , he and DeSimone be quite a good duo if he's back to top form. Goaltending remains a issue whoever they play

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom