Looks like JB doesn't know wt# he's talking abt | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Looks like JB doesn't know wt# he's talking abt

Jesse is CLEARLY not ready to play. He had a few competent plays today. And many instances (like almost everytime he had the ball) where he was overpowered and had the ball taken from him or knocked out of bounds. Kadary was also not good today. Blew about 6 layups. Both of those players have a good future, particularly Kadary who I think will be a star. But you guys are fools to be acting this way.
Coming back to this, if Jesse is clearly not ready, where does Marek stand? I’m beyond curious.

Let’s be clear: the 5 is an epic disaster this season. The fact that we have 3 centers on schollie behind Sidibe, and not one can get minutes because JB thinks they stink is such a damming indictment of his recruiting and development.

Edwards is not particularly good, but today he showed, again, that there may be some raw material there to work with. Why he hasn’t gotten 7-10 minutes a game this season is mind blowing. But JB decides things and that’s that.

It’s all exhausting and dumb.
That last sentence is where I’m at.
I’ve said for 2 years now that if Marek plays the 5 we’re treading water...at best. Yet here we are again.

Other than you, no one cares about what he said about you. Pat, none of this is about you. Jesse is a different story.
Heck I don’t even care but it’s worth pointing out he’s rude to fans, college reporters who ask fair questions,players,you name it! he’s got a reputation!

Then our AD needs to go too. He overseas the athletics. If he doesn’t have the balls to make a move when it’s warranted, then we need a new AD.
Correct.

Wildhack is not a dumb man, but we all have blindspots.

I am hoping this is not one of his, but I am not very confident.

Good Job Edwards. Hands and anticipation are everything. Not a bad loss, tech is above good at center and very good at Point. Everyone played hard.

Were you one of the original developers of the participation award ?

JB’s paid to coach.

I wouldn’t care if he’s forcibly moved on from, should he choose not to walk away with grace.

Most fans in their 20’s would not care.

JB’s been honored for his accomplishments time and time again by this region and program.

Nobody earns the right to deteriorate a program.

The posters here are truly the masters of molding numbers to fit their argument. On all sides. It's fun to read honestly. Can't hate, but I can't take much of it seriously anymore. The majority here have drawn a line in the sand on where they stand, and refuse to see things differently. No matter what happens in each game.

The posters here are truly the masters of molding numbers to fit their argument. On all sides. It's fun to read honestly. Can't hate, but I can't take much of it seriously anymore. The majority here have drawn a line in the sand on where they stand, and refuse to see things differently. No matter what happens in each game.

m
must’ve learned it from listening to coach for 45 years

In football I eventually became desensitized after enough missed bowls and insane blowouts against good teams.

Im almost there. I watch and barely care and basically expect to lose games like this.

Yeah I root hard every game, but wasn’t about to let that game ruin my Saturday like I would have 5-10 years ago. Too many other things to get angry about in life.

Yeah I root hard every game, but wasn’t about to let that game ruin my Saturday like I would have 5-10 years ago. Too many other things to get angry about in life.
I think the Buffalo game was the only one where I was up and yelling at the TV and my heart was pounding. It felt good. I miss it. I enjoyed the ND comeback but was still pretty restrained. I think I’d accepted what we are by that point. I watch and root, but I don’t get all that excited - good or bad.

must’ve learned it from listening to coach for 45 years

You know what they say. If you hate a person, you hate something in them that is part of yourself.

Jesse played well today wow people are harsh he also led the team in rebounding
Jesse played as well as he could, which wasn't too bad. He has a long way to go though to be a competent center.

More weight, more strength and more experience. He has real potential.

Does anyone remember what Christmas looked like in his second year?

Jesse played as well as he could, which wasn't too bad. He has a long way to go though to be a competent center.

More weight, more strength and more experience. He has real potential.

Does anyone remember what Christmas looked like in his second year?
On the offensive end outside of dunks, and his hands in general, but on defense he looks to be our best defensive center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom