Louisville at UConn Big Monday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville at UConn Big Monday

Don't we want Louisville to be #1 when we play them? It would be a bigger win and better for our RPI.
Actually if they are #1 when the polls come out tomorrow, they will still be #1 when we play them on Saturday. TV will be pimping #1 vs #6 (or wherever we are).

Don't we want Louisville to be #1 when we play them? It would be a bigger win and better for our RPI.

their poll ranking has nothing to do with their RPI

This and I'd hate to play Louisville with them having 4 days to prepare after a loss (not that I'd be scared, but I'd prefer them to win tomorrow).

Although a big advantage if they lose tomorrow (and Saturday:) We'd be 2 games up on them in the loss column.

I'd prefer that Lville win before we beat them Saturday.

i think we're losing on saturday regardless of what louisville does tonite, so i want them to lose tonite so we'll be no worse than tied with them after saturday. and if they lose tonite and we pull off the upset we'll be 2 games up on them. a louisville loss tonite is definitely in our best interest, so GO UCONN!!! (i feel gross)

i think we're losing on saturday regardless of what louisville does tonite, so i want them to lose tonite so we'll be no worse than tied with them after saturday. and if they lose tonite and we pull off the upset we'll be 2 games up on them. a louisville loss tonite is definitely in our best interest, so GO UCONN!!! (i feel gross)
Well thought out, my friend! Brilliant! Emotionally, I want Lville to win, but I can definitely get behind your logic.

I'm for a 6 overtime game between UConn & Louisville such that all the participants have legs of rubber for a week afterwards. As much as I loathe UConn I'm partial for the Huskies to beat them since it helps us in winning the regular season BE vs. Louisville.

UCONN is letting L'ville practice against a 2-3 Zone for free. UCONN!

Louisville was struggling against the zone big time and the only reasons Louisville came back were bad UConn turnovers and UConns guards are scared of driving cause theyre tiny and weak...

That favors us by a large margin, i just worry about us inbounding the ball against a constant press.

Dont see Coleman playing much. Dieng would make a career game out of blocking him.

Louisville cant shoot 3s for shyte.

Dieng is gonna kill us though. Ugh.

Also it will be trial by fire for Cooney against the press. No way can we play MCW and Triche for 40 mins each. So Cooney will need to be in handling the ball a LOT since MCW/Triche will need to pass it off quick to get it across midcourt.

UConn is one of the worst basketball teams I've ever seen. Let em in the tourney IMO. Let em embarrass themselves one last time.

Our team is will play much better defense than uconn tonight that much I can guarantee. Plus they don't have an McWilliams on their team. Louisville will be very tough to beat though.

Dieng is gonna kill us though. Ugh.

Also it will be trial by fire for Cooney against the press. No way can we play MCW and Triche for 40 mins each. So Cooney will need to be in handling the ball a LOT since MCW/Triche will need to pass it off quick to get it across midcourt.
I can see Dieng being a total nightmare for DC. If he gets more than a token 2-3 mins I will be pleasantly surprised. This will be a game where we will need big performances from Fair, Grant and Triche. I am assuming (hoping) that MCW plays within himself and doesn't get his pocket picked from behind like the UConn guards did tonight.

Our team is will play much better defense than uconn tonight that much I can guarantee. Plus they don't have an McWilliams on their team. Louisville will be very tough to beat though.

We need to have a herculean rebounding game. If we do I think we will win.

Louisville as unstoppable once Siva was in. We need Triche and MCW to drive on Smith and Siva, try to get them to reach, draw fouls, and make FTs.

UConn was just outgassed and outmanned.

Louisville as unstoppable once Siva was in. We need Triche and MCW to drive on Smith and Siva, try to get them to reach, draw fouls, and make FTs.

UConn was just outgassed and outmanned.
Yahtzee oh and they suck

Limit turnovers and make them shoot a ton of 3s

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Good lord, that was a massacre! Painful. I couldn't watch the rest of the game. Did UConn ever score again? Siva is pretty damn good and Smith was on fire! I feel "concerned" about Saturday. Anyone want to talk me out of that?

My Louisville family is celebrating tonight!

Good lord, that was a massacre! Painful. I couldn't watch the rest of the game. Did UConn ever score again? Siva is pretty damn good and Smith was on fire! I feel "concerned" about Saturday. Anyone want to talk me out of that?

My Louisville family is celebrating tonight!
Uconn didn't make a basket for 9 min.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom