Louisville Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

we go out on their shooters and they pass the ball inside for an easy two
You know how you stop that from happening? Jab the Louisville players in the nuts.

Syracuse is more deflated than a Patriots playoff ball.
This team is beyond lethargic tonight

Lydon is incredibly soft physically. Long way to go for him especially if they want him playing the middle of the zone. I would much rather prefer Roberson in the middle. In addition, just a putrid game by Mike G and AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL game by Richardson. Oh well. Onto the next one

Lydon is incredibly soft physically. Long way to go for him especially if they want him playing the middle of the zone. I would much rather prefer Roberson in the middle. In addition, just a putrid game by Mike G and AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL game by Richardson. Oh well. Onto the next one

The reason we are getting killed is because of L&M&M having a bad game at the same time. We can't win 1-5 on offense

The reason we are getting killed is because of M&M having a bad game at the same time. We can't win 1-5 on offense
contrary to the talk about winning out, this was always going to be a tough out. So is UNC. The trick is the other 3. We can we all 3 and need 2

Syracuse is more deflated than a Patriots playoff ball.
This team is beyond lethargic tonight

I dont think they are lethargic necessarily. UL is just shredding us with good basketball and mismatches.

An Onauaku or lack of one knocked us out of the NCAAT. And if we dont handle biz against pitt or ncsu, an Onauaku is keeping us out of the NCAAT

dasher said:
contrary to the talk about winning out, this was always going to be a tough out. So is UNC. The trick is the other 3. We can we all 3 and need 2

I had this as a loss. Louisville has had our number for years. Kind of how we have Notre Dame's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom