Louisville Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

I dream of the day that a hothead player decides to just rock him in the face with a chest pass.
You don't even need to take it THAT far, but I like the thought. :)

I kept thinking, "just dribble right over there and trip on his feet!". You'd have to draw a technical and you can get him suspended by saying he interfered on purpose. Maybe the latter is a stretch but maybe they will actually do something about it for once.

lol game is like the fun a tooth drillin' and subsequent extractin' I got the other day. This is what happens when you beat yourself. Now Louisville looks like the better team and they take advantage of their chances. Boys need to wake up.

lol game is like the fun a tooth drillin' and subsequent extractin' I got the other day. This is what happens when you beat yourself. Now Louisville looks like the better team and they take advantage of their chances. Boys need to wake up.
Pitino's teams always do. Why we had to take advantage of their slow start

Really hate the mercenary 5th year senior transfer crap. Mainly because we never have one

If this keeps up, we lose by 20+. They are completely punking us right now.

I shudder at all those 529's and mortgages that will be lost by all those in the gambling thread who were all over Cuse +9

Now would be a good time to throw a M2M or alternate defense for 3-4 possessions since Louisville is legit shredding every time down for about 8 possessions now.

Now would be a good time to throw a M2M or alternate defense for 3-4 possessions since Louisville is legit shredding every time down for about 8 possessions now.

blasphemy

Malachi...needs to set his feet at the same spot shooting free throws

I wonder if it has crossed Mali's mind that Lee has hit three straight threes and he's the only guy you have to close out on. Awful game by Mali so far

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom