Louisville Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Lol throwing to Butler with two guys on him...dude has enough troubles catching the ball when wide open.

Oh he was opened. Just underthrown with lots of hangtime which allowed the Safety to come into the play

Oh he was opened. Just underthrown with lots of hangtime which allowed the Safety to come into the play

Not to be a jerk, even if the ball had been thrown out in front of him. The chances of him catching it with two defenders on him are extremely small. At least run Moe on that play, he has better hands

There’s no point to challenges in college since they review everything anyway.

Not worried that we lost ours. Who cares.
He actually did bobble the ball.

The defensive game plan has to change. I don't blame the players. They have no chance.

Positive post: I thought Jackson had a chance of breaking the TD single game record. I no longer think that.

Think we have a shot to win this game but not if our DEs are gonna take the week off again and we are gonna only rush 3 in 3rd and long situations. Geeez, come on, and there are still guys wide open downfield with 8 in coverage.

I really hope that Devito is not ready this year. Losing the last 3 games of season bc we don’t have qb play that is any good is worth his senior year in 2021

Absolutely no pass rush...ugh
I think they are trying to keep him the pocket and not to run either. Raining very hard,but the back 7 is real swiss cheese this week again. Something needs to change

I started at SU in 1991 and I don’t think I saw a game where our starting QB couldn’t go due to injury until 1999.

Man, I wish Dungey was durable. Such a good QB but he’s the entire team.

Not to be a jerk, even if the ball had been thrown out in front of him. The chances of him catching it with two defenders on him are extremely small. At least run Moe on that play, he has better hands

There wasn't two defenders on him tho... The safety was in zone coverage. If the ball was thrown out in front it was an easy catch. But the underthrow ball allowed the Safety in zone coverage to read the play and catch up to Butler and the CB

this D...

giphy.gif

I started at SU in 1991 and I don’t think I saw a game where our starting QB couldn’t go due to injury until 1999.

Man, I wish Dungey was durable. Such a good QB but he’s the entire team.

Kevin Mason used to get smoked and guy got up. He was made of coils I think

Positive post: I thought Jackson had a chance of breaking the TD single game record. I no longer think that.

Better put a hold on that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom