Louisville Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

gif_temp.gif

There wasn't two defenders on him tho... The safety was in zone coverage. If the ball was thrown out in front it was an easy catch. But the underthrow ball allowed the Safety in zone coverage to read the play and catch up to Butler and the CB

That ball really was catchable...

Containment breakdown again! This team apparently doesn't watch film from previous game. Pathetic!

I really hope that Devito is not ready this year. Losing the last 3 games of season bc we don’t have qb play that is any good is worth his senior year in 2021

Full 5th year senior season >>>>>3 true freshman games. Not even close.

DeVito wouldn’t stop our D from getting roasted. We wouldn’t win these even if he was ready IMO.

This defensive scheme puts our players way out of position...Babers is going to need to make some real hard decisions

There wasn't two defenders on him tho... The safety was in zone coverage. If the ball was thrown out in front it was an easy catch. But the underthrow ball allowed the Safety in zone coverage to read the play and catch up to Butler and the CB
You’re right about the safety, I’m just saying I don’t think Butler is capable of making that catch more than 1 or 2 times out of 10.

Man I thought Foster was good, but wow he had disappointed big time. Another terrible angle

Bennett with awful contain. How does he do that knowing Lamar Jackson is playing QB? Idiotic move cost us

I really hope that Devito is not ready this year. Losing the last 3 games of season bc we don’t have qb play that is any good is worth his senior year in 2021
If only we had the guy that no one has scene play. That would solve this mess.

Full 5th year senior season >>>>>3 true freshman games. Not even close.

DeVito wouldn’t stop our D from getting roasted. We wouldn’t win these even if he was ready IMO.

He may keep the d off the field w some drives. All I’m saying is if he was second best qb I’d like to have seen him. Mahoney is not good

Things are going to get out of hand if the UL coaches read this board and realize they should just be running the ball and not trying to pass so much

The D gave up last week. The scheme sucks. Need a change. We have lost a lot, so it's expected. Still, you don't put players in terrible positions like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom