Louisville Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

I think it is pretty clear that our defensive backfield can't play zone coverage.

It's also pretty clear that Mahoney can't throw with any accuracy good enough to help us win a game.

Clearly we also can't run the ball at all either.

Almost seems as though the coaching staff is packing it in. Some of these decisions are just plain stupid.

Oh look, another incompletion that was almost picked off from Mahoney.

Enough Mahoney.

That was just an awful read.
This game is an opportunity to see what Culpepper has.

He may keep the d off the field w some drives. All I’m saying is if he was second best qb I’d like to have seen him. Mahoney is not good

True, but I still don’t see the point this late in the season. I’d rather have a full season of him being a 5th year stud.

These games are pretty meaningless at this point.

this team is starting to look a lot like teams of Grob. I don't want to hear about any injury excuses. We lost qb after qb under the last regime and no slack was given there.

Wow, own 23, we run elmore on 2nd and 10 for a 3rd and 9 for Mahoney. Can't make this up! Have to let Mahoney throw early downs.

There are no excuses for the defense being this bad. None.

They can be bad and I won't complain. Shafer left us nothing and it is what it is.

However, whatever this is lately, is not defense, and it's not acceptable.

this team is starting to look a lot like teams of Grob. I don't want to hear about any injury excuses. We lost qb after qb under the last regime and no slack was given there.
No

Nothing is that bad besides Kansas

Our D since FSU has regressed

Evan Foster took a terrible angle on that and took himself out of the play
Defensive end crashed in that play and jackson read it so....don't freaking crash in on Jackson.

Time for...

200px-DaunteCulpepperPass.jpg

Playcalling and coaching doesn’t matter if we were expected to lose. Apparently it’s meaningless...

Kids are giving up they dont believe in the General

Mah
I think it is pretty clear that our defensive backfield can't play zone coverage.

It's also pretty clear that Mahoney can't throw with any accuracy good enough to help us win a game.

Clearly we also can't run the ball at all either.

Almost seems as though the coaching staff is packing it in. Some of these decisions are just plain stupid.

Oh look, another incompletion that was almost picked off from Mahoney.
Mahoney likes to fling it into double and triple coverage. Bring on Rex.

Wow, own 23, we run elmore on 2nd and 10 for a 3rd and 9 for Mahoney. Can't make this up! Have to let Mahoney throw early downs.

Stupid. Do these people know bowl is on the line? What was most funny about that play is 10 of the 11 Louisville defenders was all surrounding Elmore before he even gained a yard

If yer gonna stick with Mahoney, run the option RPO plays that we have in our system. Stop throwing the ball.

If yer gonna go with Rex, make the change now.

BC/UCONN from fenway Park tonite. That game will be buzzing. Sux we have lost all momentum from the clemson win.

Glad we keep warming up dungey and bringing him on road trips w zero chance of playing. The stupid games w his injuries are insane.

Would we even have 3 points if they hadn’t been preparing for ED all week? UL had no clue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom