Louisville Game Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

There are no excuses for the defense being this bad. None.

They can be bad and I won't complain. Shafer left us nothing and it is what it is.

However, whatever this is lately, is not defense, and it's not acceptable.

Coffees done?

It’s like Groundhog Day all over again. Looks very similar to 2016 with team knocking off a ranked team, Dungey hurt again and missing games, team gets rolled to end season and Cuse finishes 4 - 8.

BC/UCONN from fenway Park tonite. That game will be buzzing. Sux we have lost all momentum from the clemson win.
Nobody cares about that game but you're correct about losing all momentum from the Clemson game.

If Dino didn't get that Clemson win, I think there would be some justified murmurs of whether he's the guy. Two years and Groundhogs Day of not being able to win on the road and second half of the season dumpster fires.

this team is starting to look a lot like teams of Grob. I don't want to hear about any injury excuses. We lost qb after qb under the last regime and no slack was given there.

I mean the last 3 quarters have been atrocious, but other then that, it's not even close.

It’s like Groundhog Day all over again. Looks very similar to 2016 with team knocking off a ranked team, Dungey hurt gain and missing games, team gets rolled to end season and Cuse finishes 4 - 8.

Yeah. Really sucks because it felt different this year. We got blown out a lot last year, but this year we were hanging with everyone.

Can we borrow the UL WR with his first catch of the season?

Bennett is getting ripped apart. He’s not even close to the guy he’s suppose to be guarding.

Bennett and Franklin have both had great careers, but they have been getting absolutely abused in coverage over the last 6 quarters.

This is officially depressing after that last Louisville TD

Frankly, I don’t care how good we can be on offense. If we don’t fix this mess of a defensive scheme, next year will look a lot like this year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom