Louisville Game Thread... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Dumb penalties are dumb penalties but poor tackling and nobody being in gaps is why we’re losing.
Bad interception

If your offense goes 3 and out in 30 seconds compared to 2 minutes, the other team is going to get more snaps over the course of the game. and your D is going to be on the field more. It’s the same concept of a basketball team running the shot clock down every possession. We can agree to disagree.

Did I not prove already by snap count that this is a completely false statement? They are on the field for those amounts of snaps. It makes absolutely no difference how long our offense holds the ball or goes 3 and out.

Would you like me to pull up the TOP stats to match the snap counts that proves me right?

You are wrong in every way with your assumptions and the stats in every way prove you wrong.

Commmmmmmmmon. Don’t wait until half to make a QB change... Dungey makes that throw.

OK.. who are we recruiting for QB this year? Anyone that is good?

Commmmmmmmmon. Don’t wait until half to make a QB change... Dungey makes that throw.

Dungey probably throws it away rather than throw a hail mary floater.

on a positive note: we don’t have to wait as long to see our amazing offense rack up yards but no points

We are in rutgirls territory now 68-8 in the last two half's...

Maybe I should have just given up when my cable wasn’t working today... Maybe pick up a nice book. Gone to the gym... anything would have been better than that. DB quit on that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom