Louisville Game... | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife (who pays little to no attention to my obsession) just asked why they don't move us down to a lower division.

Yep.

Rock.

Bottom.
Id elect the couch tonight

Given a choice between this season and getting punched in the testicles--really hard--ten times, I'd choose this season. It'd be close though.

So last night I was watching the Tulsa / Tulane game ... Tulsa’s 1st AND 2nd string QBs got injured ... the THIRD stringer came in ... a red shirt sophomore ...and started slinging it better than I’ve seen any of our guys do for the last three years .. it just can’t be this difficult

93 total yards half way through the 4th quarter. In all of our ineptitude this is a new low

I want the drugs Dino is taking. Get absolutely boat-raced and look like your waiting in line for your wings of life salad at Wegmans
[/QUOTE]

Wait until these kids have another year in S & C. Edinger will turn them into paleo-denisovans.

My wife (who pays little to no attention to my obsession) just asked why they don't move us down to a lower division.

Yep.

Rock.

Bottom.
Wow. Your wife married up? Wouldn’t have guessed that

GO FOR IT! Seriously, Louisville should go for the shut out.

I honestly wonder how many kids come back.

I’m talkin upperclassmen.

Honestly who would we seriously miss if they leave as far as upperclassmen go? Nobody nobody on offense that is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom