Louisville Game... | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, for all the deserved heat he’s taken, I like seeing Taj immediately apologize to Jacobian for dropping the pass that became an INT & now sitting next to him on the bench late. Maybe he’s beginning to mature.

Does anyone really think we are going bowling next year? Really?

Taj is talking to him on the sideline. I imagine he's saying something akin to, "This is why you need to throw me the ball on every play. However, if I drop it, then it's your fault."

Not that there’s anyone watching on TV, but these past few minutes have been death for the program. Recruiting stinks, no good QBs, etc. It’s hard to believe that 15 months ago we were convinced we’d be 2-0 heading into a huge game vs Clemson with GameDay on campus. The utter collapse of this program is breathtaking.

Losing is one thing, losing by alot still one thing, but losing like this to to a 2-6 team is unexcusable, we can't return kickoffs? cant snap the ball on first down? Don't get be started on less than 100 yards and the team has 100% quit.

I can guarentee you taj is trashing a player or coach to pierre on the sideline rn, this is all on babers. We are louisville with petrino in 2018 rn, i thought before how interesting friday road game in 18 it was the same for louisville, not so funny now.

We threw a quick to double coverage with Benson standing directly in front of the QB at 6 yds and a ten yard radius of green around him.

Not that there’s anyone watching on TV, but these past few minutes have been death for the program. Recruiting stinks, no good QBs, etc. It’s hard to believe that 15 months ago we were convinced we’d be 2-0 heading into a huge game vs Clemson with GameDay on campus. The utter collapse of this program is breathtaking.
Harris is now trashing everyone to pierre and our young qb, icing on the cake for me

SU should just shut it down the next two weeks. They have zero to gain from playing. Playing Cullpepper does nothing for this program. It’s once again Devito or nothing for next year.

Dino better have an ‘This is on me, we were unprepared and I’m gonna fix it” moment in the presser or I’m gonna lose it.

That was our moment. Off season between 18 and 18 season. The glory years!

Does anyone really think we are going bowling next year? Really?

Bowl game? We don't have 1 semi-competent offensive player outside of Tucker. This is a 3-4 year rebuild .

Where do we even go from here? That is an every week question that there is no evidence of an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom